Hey friends need help

palohincado96

May 7, 2023
Miami
Hey everyone I grew up in Santo Domingo in Palo Hincado y Padre Billini and lived there from 96-2002 and recently been feeling a lot of nostalgia and missing the simpler times.

I was wondering if anyone had any throwback photos of the following things from el Conde: McDonald's, the arcade, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut original location and of course the Burger King on Palo Hincado. Lastly if anybody has a photo of the Wendy's that was at Plaza de Espana I'd be thankful forever. I spent one of my birthdays there and can't find a single photo of it anywhere.

Anyone remember going to any of these places back in the day?

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Hey everyone I grew up in Santo Domingo in Palo Hincado y Padre Billini and lived there from 96-2002 and recently been feeling a lot of nostalgia and missing the simpler times.

I was wondering if anyone had any throwback photos of the following things from el Conde: McDonald's, the arcade, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut original location and of course the Burger King on Palo Hincado. Lastly if anybody has a photo of the Wendy's that was at Plaza de Espana I'd be thankful forever. I spent one of my birthdays there and can't find a single photo of it anywhere.

66803644_2123946287904190_5491625784021876736_n.jpg

palohincado96

May 7, 2023
Miami
Thank you @Peterj it seems like this is the only photo that can be found online, right?

I should of mentioned I had found this one already sorry for not clarifying in the post (was hoping others would have a different angle or a close up) but I do appreciate you sharing it!

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Thank you @Peterj it seems like this is the only photo that can be found online, right?

I should of mentioned I had found this one already sorry for not clarifying in the post (was hoping others would have a different angle or a close up) but I do appreciate you sharing it!
No problem, was trying to find one in my own photos but couldn't find it, between 1994 and 1998 I was a lot of times at Paco's.

Reactions: palohincado96

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Throwing out all kinds of nostalgic stuff, ain't ya? I remember all of those places. I came here the first time in the early 70's

Reactions: palohincado96