Hyatt Dreams Flora Resort & Spa Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana Review

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Perhaps a nice relaxing cruise on the icon of the seas will take your mind off overweight Americans in their patriotic jump suits

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Your complaints about AI's always seem to focus on "guests social/physical makeup". Which if you have/will ever visit an AI, it may surprise you that not everyone is there for food/drinks. Not everyone is of a "body mass index" which you disapprove of. Actually, it is quite the opposite. If you ask people why they come to Punta Cana (resort), the answer 99% of the time will be "for the beach/sun". You would be hard-pressed to find someone who says for the food/drinks. I have been to many of the resorts in Punta Cana over the years and never have I encountered anything close to what you perceive as the behavior or guest makeup at a resort. There are party resorts, and yes, the behavior can be a bit suspect. But again, the resort is known as a party resort so you know what you will experience. Travelers are quite savvy now a days, they put in quite a bit of research in choosing the resort that most meets what they are looking for. None if any say "it's got food/drinks, let's go". As always choosing the "right" resort is key. Like I said AI's are not for everyone but it is a far cry from what you (some others) seem to think/portray it to be.
Yes many AIs also have lots of activities. Entertainment and also lots of sports. You could easily make it a trip focused on exercise.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Your complaints about AI's always seem to focus on "guests social/physical makeup". Which if you have/will ever visit an AI, it may surprise you that not everyone is there for food/drinks. Not everyone is of a "body mass index" which you disapprove of. Actually, it is quite the opposite. If you ask people why they come to Punta Cana (resort), the answer 99% of the time will be "for the beach/sun". You would be hard-pressed to find someone who says for the food/drinks. I have been to many of the resorts in Punta Cana over the years and never have I encountered anything close to what you perceive as the behavior or guest makeup at a resort. There are party resorts, and yes, the behavior can be a bit suspect. But again, the resort is known as a party resort so you know what you will experience. Travelers are quite savvy now a days, they put in quite a bit of research in choosing the resort that most meets what they are looking for. None if any say "it's got food/drinks, let's go". As always choosing the "right" resort is key. Like I said AI's are not for everyone but it is a far cry from what you (some others) seem to think/portray it to be.
This is the same guy that knocks Cabarate because of the people going to the beach there in "flip flops". Like you are supposed to go to the beach in Italian Loafers.........Pathetic........

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I stand corrected. AI's are a bastian of intellectuals. They are gathering to share mutual interests, like which slot machine to play and what color is your F150

Big

Apr 24, 2019
This is the same guy that knocks Cabarate because of the people going to the beach there in "flip flops". Like you are supposed to go to the beach in Italian Loafers.........Pathetic........
BMI and may I add level of education. Hey SKY, when is the next NASCAR event?

XQT

Dec 7, 2022
Puerto Plata
What does any of that have to do with the hotel review??

SKY

Gold​

Does lack of employment lead to crime?

It has been theorized that unemployment tends to propel persons into crime to enable them to survive economically, and also that unemployment tends to increase the unemployed that is related to criminal behavior.

In Punta Cana ANY Dominican with little or no education can easily get a job here. The large AI's always are understaffed and looking to hire people for regular positions. In SD with 4 million people you cannot EVER make that statement. People resort to crime when there is no legal means to feed their family.
You simply do not hear or see ANY street crime here. PERIOD..............

[IMG alt="NanSanPedro"]https://dr00.b-cdn.net/forums/data/avatars/s/77/77740.jpg?1587130122[/IMG]

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating​

Does lack of employment lead to crime?

It has been theorized that unemployment tends to propel persons into crime to enable them to survive economically, and also that unemployment tends to increase the unemployed that is related to criminal behavior.

In Punta Cana ANY Dominican with little or no education can easily get a job here. The large AI's always are understaffed and looking to hire people for regular positions. In SD with 4 million people you cannot EVER make that statement. People resort to crime when there is no legal means to feed their family.

You simply do not hear or see ANY street crime here. PERIOD..............
Now, if they would just hire Haitians...

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating​

Many hotels do. But yes there is some prejudice as you well know...........
Yea but how do they get around the cedula requirement?

So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who belong to the family of faith.

SKY

Gold​

Yea but how do they get around the cedula requirement?

SKY

Gold​

I understand but those that you mentioned you just do and no one ever bothers you. But for a job, it takes 2 to tango. The company has to say yea, you start Monday.
And ALL the company's obey ALL the rules here?.................You believe that you have not done much business here...................That is all I can or will say here. Carry on...........

SKY

Gold​

Rules are made to broken. Isn’t there a saying something like that Sky ?
That rule goes Double here................

Hyatt Dreams Flora Resort & Spa Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana Review​

That is how the tread in relation to the hotel review went.

Hotel employment in regard to hotel operations to serve guests.
Shortage of staff.
How many of the unemployed Dominicans could work there, but do not.
How nice it would be to be able to hire Haitians with permit to work.
How people disobey laws.
How this is linked to peoples conduct and human psychology.
How Hyatt Dreams is not able to operate on dreams only, but is dealing with operational realities
In order to fulfill guests dreams and expectations.
How we as travel professionals or guests view the review of the property by someone,
Who had free accommodation, food and drink to write the review and make money in addition on internet clicks.

We of course do so completely for free, to provide dr1 content.
Even when our opinions are not not understood or appreciated.
The pleasures of social media platforms.