K cups

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I have never seen them here in the DR. The only ones I have seen are the Nestle ones but they are not k-cups. What I do for my Keurig machine is use a refillable pod and buy ground coffee from the stores. In Carrefour they have a good variety of coffees so when I am in SD I stock up. Of course, you can order k-cups on Amazon but the shipping via a courier is quite expensive. The only thing that I don't like about k-cups is the amount of plastic being used. Keurig have started a new brand of non plastic and non aluminum pods called K-rounds which is really good. But for me I am happy with the refillable pods

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I have never seen them here in the DR. The only ones I have seen are the Nestle ones but they are not k-cups. What I do for my Keurig machine is use a refillable pod and buy ground coffee from the stores. In Carrefour they have a good variety of coffees so when I am in SD I stock up. Of course, you can order k-cups on Amazon but the shipping via a courier is quite expensive. The only thing that I don't like about k-cups is the amount of plastic being used. Keurig have started a new brand of non plastic and non aluminum pods called K-rounds which is really good. But for me I am happy with the refillable pods
That's what I use,better coffee,and cheaper.