MISSING PERSONS .. PLEASE HELP HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The fact is the guy was a stupid criminal.

Not fake news.

Lol

yeah that means he definitely deserved to die according to you
gotcha

It is like this Ms. alexw, dude boozed it up on his vacation which i know you have no problem with cuz you buy bottles at the club to have friends....... but there is a point where one needs to take control.

Last day at resort, a long drive at night on roads not familiar with means take the afternoon and hug up with your lady friend and take an afternoon nap. Leave hotel with plenty of time to arrive at airport....... seems so simple to me

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
It is like this Ms. alexw, dude boozed it up on his vacation which i know you have no problem with cuz you buy bottles at the club to have friends....... but there is a point where one needs to take control.

Last day at resort, a long drive at night on roads not familiar with means take the afternoon and hug up with your lady friend and take an afternoon nap. Leave hotel with plenty of time to arrive at airport....... seems so simple to me

THANKS YOU !!!!!!!!

i have no words to add .. you said it perfectly...

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
You all moved to paradise so you can sit on the computer and argue with people? Go get some sun!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Now, now, now Luperon ..... not convicted in a court of law so no criminal. Stupid, easy, easy
Drunk driving convictions!! Already adjudicated.

Everyone has a present or former LEO in their circle of friends. You can even look it up free if your search skills are good.

Or you can pay... Lexis Nexis etc

Our Jamaican passported friend would be locked up in the DR if he survived the crash.

Have you seen the police interviews about it!?

Last edited:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Drunk driving convictions!! Already adjudicated.

Everyone has a present or former LEO in their circle of friends. You can even look it up free if your search skills are good.

Or you can pay... Lexis Nexis etc

No argument with you.......... you said Stupid ........ case closed

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
yeah that means he definitely deserved to die according to you
gotcha

Most of us do our best to avoid dying ..... others aren't as good at it - it seems.

Careless we might say --- or care free??
Just a happy go lucky guy...... w/o the lucky part

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Most of us do our best to avoid dying ..... others aren't as good at it - it seems.

Careless we might say --- or care free??
Just a happy go lucky guy...... w/o the lucky part

So.. getting back to this guy. .Is he still dead?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
He faked the crash... tried to kill the girlfriend... and started the GoFundMe to support his lifestyle

She dies... the $$$ are tumbling in... he's flat assed drunk in LT... looking to buy a condo
Wearing an invisible suit.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
After all this time, here is perhaps a reasonable explanation as to what happened to this unfortunate couple...….

As shared within today's DR1 Daily News (Tuesday, 7 April 2020)…..

Man survives fall into the sea inside his vehicle
41-year old Joel Bladimir Fragoso miraculously escaped with his life after his car left the road and plunged into the Caribbean Sea at around Km. 14 of the Las Americas Expressway. He was able to break the glass window and get out in time. He called for help and was rescued. Rescue units threw him a rope and brought him up the cliff.

Fragoso explained he lost control when a tire blew out. According to the authorities, the driver was speeding when he lost control. He was driving a grey Hyundai. A 911 Ambulance took him to the Dario Contreras Trauma Hospital to cure the wounds on his hands.

https://www.diariolibre.com/actualid...cas-CJ18112321

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
But they found his Mangled Body .. what am i missing here ?

"Fragoso explained he lost control when a tire blew out. According to the authorities, the driver was speeding when he lost control."