Prepare for the Next Covid Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well :

It looks like certain 'parties' are preparing for new Covid hysteria and will be proposing more 'new & improved' vaccines.

If you are like me I'm not getting any Covid vaccinations.
If you did or you still want more, then of course be my guest and have several.
But a new peer reviewed study is showing that the lowly Ivermectin pill, available here in DR without a prescription, is the best thing to prepare for the next 'wave of delirium' which is bound to occur:

Reactions: Squat and cavok

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Well :

It looks like certain 'parties' are preparing for new Covid hysteria and will be proposing more 'new & improved' vaccines.

If you are like me I'm not getting any Covid vaccinations.
If you did or you still want more, then of course be my guest and have several.
But a new peer reviewed study is showing that the lowly Ivermectin pill, available here in DR without a prescription, is the best thing to prepare for the next 'wave of delirium' which is bound to occur:

I never took the jab and never will. Exercise, eat healthy, take vitamins get plenty of sun in no particular order and your immune system will be boosted. I used Ivermectin as a prophylactic and had no problem. And never forget to overcome fear.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Personally, I prefer to listen to the advice of professionals who really know what they are talking about than self appointed experts here on DR1 or elsewhere.

As usual, this thread has no particular DR content, just an excuse to recycle conspiracy theories that seem to be very popular among DR1 members.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Personally, I prefer to listen to the advice of professionals who really know what they are talking about than self appointed experts here on DR1 or elsewhere.

As usual, this thread has no particular DR content, just an excuse to recycle conspiracy theories that seem to be very popular among DR1 members.
Do you have a Poster of DR Fauci in your Bedroom ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Well if you don't care to read the article then that's because you prefer to be brainwashed by government. (they are in charge of the real conspiracy theories)
I'm sure you will be one of the few who is happy for more vaccines.
Others prefer an alternate path

Reactions: jd426
Status
Not open for further replies.