Remember Kanguero....????

B

Brian Vane-Tempest

Just a quick note to let you know that the ORIGINAL....Kanguero team from Australia...are alive and well and have just enjoyed the olympics...here in the best city in the world......
we miss entertaining you all everynight....but do not miss all the bullshit we put up with from small minded heavitos and their inability to communicate with the glorious women of the DR...Kanguero...lives on as the only bar ever to give Dominicans a chance to experience another culture without judgement.....
Brian

N

Natalia

we do remember Kanguero, and all the fun that we had, I agree with you Brian when you say that women here are not respected at all, I know that many will not agree with me, but the truth is that this macho culture has to end, and we women are the ones that should be fighting to get the respect we deserve.
Natalia

S

sean

Is Kanguero gone? Really sorry to hear it. That was a terrific place.

marielle

Jan 2, 2011
Hi Brian! I've wanted to contact you for a long time. I was one of your regular clients at Kanguero along with few of my friends back in the day, and remember you and Bernie and Henry, (the bartender) very well :) You all treated us as VIP's. We loved your place, the music, the personalized drinks :D We used to go several times a week after college. Soon I'll be visiting Australia and would love to meet you again! If you read this, please post back. I hope you read this!
Marielle.