Sankie Traits or NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
miguel:
i will not post publicly, but if you really want to see a picture so that i can prove you wrong, PM me! as for self esteem, self confidence and not getting any attention in my own country...very wrong.....i get alot of offers from men and my self esteem is great! I ve been proposed too, but turned it down, ive alwaYs had a man interested whether im single or dating someone else. So what you think is not the case.

internet picture! hahahaha, dont need to find one of those!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
just remember this great saying,

if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything......

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Vomite'.......

miguel:
i will not post publicly, but if you really want to see a picture so that i can prove you wrong, PM me! as for self esteem, self confidence and not getting any attention in my own country...very wrong.....i get alot of offers from men and my self esteem is great! I ve been proposed too, but turned it down, ive alwaYs had a man interested whether im single or dating someone else. So what you think is not the case.

internet picture! hahahaha, dont need to find one of those!!!
NOOOOOOO thanks.

For all I care, you could be a perfect 50, a millionaire and take gold showers and I STILL wouldn't want to see a picture of you!!.

Why?.

Because, TO ME, it does NOT matter how well you look or how well-off you are, what matters, TO ME, is the way you portray yourself here and I am sorry to tell you (well, actually, I am not) that you portray yourself to be a DISILUSIONAL person who knows very LITTLE about life and men in general.

Of course, in your mind, you are a bag of chips and more but the fact of the matter is that YOU (in general) are represented by the person you hang-out with.

You can have ALLLL the money in the world, you can have all the looks in the world BUUUUUT:

If you "hang" with ducks, you WILL eventually became a duck, whether you like it or not!.

Now, go reply to some other moron.

Shyt, I admitted to yet another thing, wahahahaha!!.

Ps: and about the picture, send it to Shad'tanooga" or AZB because when it comes to me, an axxhole who is NOT easily impressed, darling, all I can tell you is:

"Here's a quarter, go call someone who cares"......

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Oh Miguel...its good to have you back here!;)

Yes, I never thought I'd say this but it is true.

Glad to have you back, as so many of my posts have been deleted in this section that it is actually a breath of fresh air to hear you come back so strong.

Now as for my darling with the photos, sweetheart-

I have been recently inundated with phone calls from ex-novias in the DR. They want to know how I'm doing and when I plan to go back. I don't answer ANY OF THEM, I just let them leave messages.

Aside from work commitments, I had decided to take a break and reel myself in a bit. I have a tendancy of going bananas whenever I'm there and I am basically through with these chicas and their problems. But...

It hit me-its' not them, and its' not the poverty. Its' ME. If I don't want any of these drama-filled escapades that I've been involved with, I need to chase a different type of chica.

You can be cute as hell and it doesn't matter. These people don't see cute-they see SUCKER, PENDEJA, BABOSA and they laugh at you behind your back.

But a real lady prefers to be courted instead of seduced, because any slick-talking fool can tell you you look good when you are partying and drinking and you're in a state of mind that you are willing to get sucked into it.

A real lady with self-respect and dignity would never fall for this crap. And regardless of the double-standard that its' different for guys(yes, it is) this doesn't mean you have to act like us when we feel the need to take the occasional mud bath with a like-minded chopa pig.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira pa' ya'....

Whats wrong with a WU transfer??;)
Actually, sending WU transfer is a foreinger TRAIT!!. Wahaha!.

I take just about ANYTHING!!.

Just don't send me no fricking food stamps, hahaha!.

Berzin:

I agree 1,000% with your first paragraph!!. LOL.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
Mini-(Sorry I mean Miguel), if you are so smart about things that happen in the DR, why do you only post in the baseball and Sankie/men are from Mars forums? Could it be that you don'tknow any thing else about the Dominican Republic.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por fin, un chiste de esta babosa......

Mini-(Sorry I mean Miguel), if you are so smart about things that happen in the DR, why do you only post in the baseball and Sankie/men are from Mars forums? Could it be that you don'tknow any thing else about the Dominican Republic.
"Mini"?. Shyt, I guess you saw me naked as I am, indeed, hung like a woman!!. Wahahaha!.

Noooo, I don't know ONE thing about the DR.

But, ONE thing I DO know is how to spell "anything"!.

Ooooh, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn!.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Honeybunch is still trying - and hard!! I have to admire her conviction to this cause. I would love to be in such lullaby state of fantasy. Reality bites!

I said it in another thread: nobody here knows you so why would we want anything bad for you? If you are so convinced of your relationship, then live it and enjoy it. The thing is that the more you post here, the more negative replies you will get ONLY because from the outside looking in, it all looks so see-through to the rest of us!

For the ones that have married a Dominican and feel successful - good for you. I am happy for anyone that has found love anywhere they can. Getting married, staying together, and being happy is not an easy job. Throw in there the monkey wrench of the DR mentatility and dynamics and you will for sure be on your toes for life.

Of the many good posts I'd say that I find this point to be most valuable:
If you LIVE there and see the day to day life they lead, you will get a better idea of who this man is. If you feel is hard to take 6 months off, then think of it as an investement for the rest of your life. If he cant afford to have you there for 6 months - imagine you having to afford having back home for life. Gauge how his attitude changes as soon as you mention living with him and sharing his world - he will not be as happy to hear this as he will be if you tell him you want to have him come to you.

Anyway - if you want to have him next to you and live with you - do it girl and dont look back! Forget all you hear and read here. At the end of the day we all know you will do what you want anyway.

Eventhough it feels great to say I told you so - we would much rather be here for you if the shyt hits the fan and you need some support.

Status
Not open for further replies.