Santo Domingo Game

Bananas1

Sep 17, 2023
Canada
we'll be visiting November 8-18 and would love to watch a game in Santo Domingo or somewhere that someone suggests. We're from Montreal, so have seen DR players and love them :) Any suggestions of which teams to watch? what game to take in? how to get there ? we're staying in Gascue area near Colonial District by the water. Which is best day for a game? I like day time but night game is ok too. Thanks fellow ball lovers!

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It is very easy to go to Estadio Quisqueya (any taxi service will know) and get tickets for Licey or Escogido games. The popular games are Licey vs Aguilas (Santiago} or Licey vs Escogido.

Bananas1

Sep 17, 2023
Canada
It is very easy to go to Estadio Quisqueya (any taxi service will know) and get tickets for Licey or Escogido games. The popular games are Licey vs Aguilas (Santiago} or Licey vs Escogido.
Thanks a lot.... how much is a ticket to a game? actually, I'll look that up, but if you know??

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
Thanks a lot.... how much is a ticket to a game? actually, I'll look that up, but if you know??
In San Pedro and La Romana, I have paid around ~$10 USD for good seats for regular season games. I heard they only charge a few dollars for seats way out in the bleachers, but those weren't seats I was interested in so, I didn't confirm. I've never been to a game in Santo Domingo.

Bananas1

Sep 17, 2023
Canada
In San Pedro and La Romana, I have paid around ~$10 USD for good seats for regular season games. I heard they only charge a few dollars for seats way out in the bleachers, but those weren't seats I was interested in so, I didn't confirm. I've never been to a game in Santo Domingo.
Thanks, that's helpful. I read that the best way is to go to the stadium on game day at 9am and buy tickets then, which is good for early risers. OR buy from scalpers pregame.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Honestly, I am not sure, it's been a while since I have attended a game. But you can buy tickets online at UEPA.com.

M4kintosh

May 23, 2023
Santiago De Los Caballeros

Please note: this season, Licey online ticketing system flopped and they're doing it manually. You have to go to the stadium and buy it from them. Go early as you mentioned, @Bananas1, because it's a chaos (especially on those dates because you're already in the middle of the season and when Licey/Aguilas matches at Quisqueya. Sometimes they only sell the same day games.

Escogido is another flavor: amazin online ticketing from Uepa. Register first and pay secure with you card. You show your tickets at the stadium on your phone, not as glam like Seatgeek or Ballpark, but it works.

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
Thanks, that's helpful. I read that the best way is to go to the stadium on game day at 9am and buy tickets then, which is good for early risers. OR buy from scalpers pregame.
For a playoff game, I had to buy from scalpers in San Pedro and they wanted triple the price of the ticket.