Scan MRI prostate

Aug 21, 2007
Where are you? My husband has been seeing Dr. Rafael Estrella Perez in Union Medica. We would not be happier. Dr. Estrella also has worked at the University of Minnesota, so he is highly qualified and speaks good English. At Union Medica, all necessary testing is available. He takes appointments only until noon. 20 patients per day. We had to arrive at 7:00 a.m. to get in. The doctor arrives at 9:00 or after he is finished with surgery. We learned much patience in this process.

Best of luck to you.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Where are you? My husband has been seeing Dr. Rafael Estrella Perez in Union Medica. We would not be happier. Dr. Estrella also has worked at the University of Minnesota, so he is highly qualified and speaks good English. At Union Medica, all necessary testing is available. He takes appointments only until noon. 20 patients per day. We had to arrive at 7:00 a.m. to get in. The doctor arrives at 9:00 or after he is finished with surgery. We learned much patience in this process.

Best of luck to you.
One of my best friends had surgery with Dr. Estrella and is very happy. Seems Dr. Estrella is also a motersickelist, FWIW.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Chancho Estrella is an excellent physician. He is also something of a Bohemian with musical traits.
Poor fellow lives in a penthouse in back of the Ayuntamiento with his son.
He also teaches at my PUCMM
He is excellent.

HB

Best of luck to you.

Thank you very much Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
Chancho Estrella is an excellent physician. He is also something of a Bohemian with musical traits.
Poor fellow lives in a penthouse in back of the Ayuntamiento with his son.
He also teaches at my PUCMM
He is excellent.

HB

He has great taste in music! It is always playing in his office. Sometimes the blues. Sometimes classic rock and roll.

Lindsey

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
CMC in Sosua... good equipment
I get annual scans for my melanoma there

CIMEN in STI... Beside Medica Union Hospital
Great modern place....