Studio for rent in Juan Dolio

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Who cares. I look at: Safety. Think about that
Call me weird but looks perfectly fine for me (I'm not commenting on Juan Dolio as I've never been there, just the unit)... I doubt you can get anything for 545 USD per month from Casa de Campo? It's ground floor, so unless a gated community, there should be those iron bars there, outside and inside it looks perfectly fine...

All the properties my wife's family owns/rents have even sturdier irons on all doors/windows/terraces... And we've lived in a few of them... I have never had any complaints...

Pikobello

Nov 12, 2020
Santo Domingo
Juan Dolio is a quiet place, it's not like Sosua or BC. Only on weekends the beach is some full with capitalenos. I'm going often on weekdays and you have the beach more or less for you. Prices are up, so 575 Dollars isn't too expensive for an furnited apartment and the OP is a serious guy who lived for 30 years in JD.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
You cannot compare the safety of Casa de Campo to Juan Dolio. If you have Casa de Campo money, then safety in a Juan Dolio rental is a mute point.
You forgot I am deaf and I can't hear anything so this is the reason. I focus on Safety is my first priority. Period.

Reactions: mobrouser

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
MiamiDRGuy, this is understandable your need for safety. However, when you say that you would "rather live at Casa de Campo, this is garbage" it is an unfair comparison. Totally different areas and price ranges. Also, while I am not a fan of a lot of bars on the windows, etc... I would not call something "garbage" that I have not seen personally.