Top 20 Unique Airbnbs in the Dominican Republic

hazrae

Cliff & Cove
Aug 27, 2009
The Deep South
www.cliffandcove.com
Hi all!

If you are looking to get away to the Dominican Republic OR you live here and are planning your next adventure, you may find our latest post helpful in your planning:

Top 20 Unique Airbnbs in the DR

On our travels, we tend to stay at Airbnbs in lieu of resorts and hotels. We like the homier feel and the convenience of being able to cook our own meals (if there is a kitchen). Not to mention, our stays feel much more "local". To create this list, we scoured Airbnb, used our own experiences at some of these locations, and read through reviews to provide some amazing options for a unique experience in the Dominican Republic. There is something for everyone on this list...Shipping container, tiny home, glamping, skoolie, cottage, treehouse, coffee farm, villas and more! Many of these properties are locally and family-owned.

You may have some other great spots that you enjoy that you've heard about or stayed at. We aren't saying there are not many more amazing options - but we hope you can find this list useful for your next trip! Have fun exploring!

-Jessica @ Cliff and Cove

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Some of those are pretty cool, especially the ones in the south. You won't ever catch me spending money to rent a container or a bus. Strange that there are no AIRBNB boats available in the DR.

Reactions: hazrae

hazrae

Cliff & Cove
Aug 27, 2009
The Deep South
www.cliffandcove.com
Some of those are pretty cool, especially the ones in the south. You won't ever catch me spending money to rent a container or a bus. Strange that there are no AIRBNB boats available in the DR.

Yes! We investigated airbnbs on boats - that is a great idea... but there weren't any that we found that we would recommend. However, if you want to walk around some gorgeous yachts, take a stroll around Marina Cap Cana or Marina Casa de Campo. :cool:

There are those that want to check the shipping container/ school bus stay off their list. It would be an experience. But I get it, if I'm going to spend the money - comfort is a top priority!

Reactions: Seamonkey