Uninvited dog

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Maybe someone could give some insight.
We had two dogs, half Schnauzer, great animals, i loved them, brother and sister.
One, the macho escaped about two years ago, never came back, we were very sad. The bitch escaped a year ago, we don’t know how, I wasnt in the country, returned hurt (a cow, donkey, piedras?), she died the next day.

A couple of years ago, six or so, the bitch got pregnant, probably by her brother, I admit, we should have been more careful with her anticonceptivo but anyway, she gave birth and after six weeks of taking care of the pups, vacunas etc. We gave them all away.

What happened yesterday was weird. A dog showed up suddenly at our gate, behind our house and was barking and whining and scratching the gate.
My wife (I am here in Europe right now) opened the gate and the dog was so happy and excited.
She gave her some food and water, and she doesnt want to leave, following my wife where ever she goes.

Is that a pup that was born at our place, we don’t recognize her as such, or could that be a weird behaviour of a stranger?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Some dogs are just over joyed, and yes excited, just to have routine meals, a bowl of fresh water and a safe place to sleep without fear of attack.
For these simple things you will get 10-15 years of unconditional love and admiration. And they want to be with you.
All this for less than the cost of two beers per day !
And no possibility of alimony

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I think a DNA test is in order.