News & Updates
- Friday, 29 April 2016
- DR1 breaks for Workers' Day
- Road safety boost for Workers' Day Long weekend
- Central Bank announces 6.1% growth in first quar...
- Cuba and DR discuss possible trade agreement
- Funding delays farm survey
- Turtles come to lay eggs
- 110 megawatts in renewable energy
- Fernando Capellan to head Santiago development i...
- Haiti business sector wants to veto more Dominic...
- More news stories...
- Runners Adventures (Tours & Excursions)
- Dental Esthetics and Implant C... (Medical & Dental)
- Dental Cibao Spa (Medical & Dental)
- Sunshine Beach (Real Estate)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
Type: Commercial Property
Location: Santo Domingo
Location: Las Terrenas
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.