News & Updates
- Wednesday, 16 April 2014
- DR1 breaks for Easter holidays
- Easter in the Dominican Republic
- Don't drink and drive
- AMET out in force for Easter in the DR
- Ahmet Dayutoglu of Turkey visits to sign agreeme...
- Dominican Republic to grow dragon fruit
- Using the Metro helps you keep fit
- No rush on gag order in Penal Procedures Code
- TelexFree ponzi scheme scams 150,000 Dominicans
- More news stories...
- Abreu and Associates Immigration Servi... (Services)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Cigar Country Tours (Tours & Excursions)
- Pro Excursions (Tours & Excursions)
- Residencial Hispaniola (Rental Properties)
- Hispaniola Real Estate (Real Estate)
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.