Some Famous Super Star DR1ers

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
A friend in need is a friend...............

I really have no reason to go to the North Coast either, but when you do meet Marco and get to know him, you will walk away with a truck load of respect. This man knows the true meaning of the word friend.

Chuckuindy

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I was just checking what the DR1 deleted from my files under global mike there was about 7 when there was about 200 or more so I just was checking the pulse of the community.

You old timers need to get out and enyoy FRIDAY NIGHT In SOSUA

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - YouTube

What ever happened to ESCOTT & Sosua kids' Cash???
I assume it was invested in SPOT Gold and free dental care is still the plan.

tammy

Last edited:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Its funny you say that.

Lots of "faces" in these photos.

I remember "Sunshine79" with great fondness - never met her - as if i recall correctly she was made up from a girl in prison?

Howmar - He was of great help to the wife and I - i remember he ended up in prison as well.

Escott - as I have always said about him - He has never done me no wrong, and Ive never had a problem with the guy. In fact he is a facebook friend. He is still around.
Sadly - i believe a lot of good intentions at the time went wrong. That with some "hyped" up computer people, whom I also count as friends, built up a load of **** over that incident.

Planner - what is she up to these days? I always found her kind and helpful on the board.

Sylvie in the DR - well, we can all agree on that one!

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011
Wow its hard to match posts with faces. I have always been under the impression 90% of dr1 folks are in their mid 30's LOL