Congrats Boston Red Sox on AL East Win!

Sep 19, 2005
this thread is LITERALLY the "largest " thread I have ever seen , now that monster picture was posted up!!! ha ha ha

bob

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Woohoo!!!! No need for that fleet baby!!! Josh Beckett & Co. can do it all!!!!!

Go SOX!!!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the Stankees and Red Sucks are going out in the first round....GO ROCKIES !!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Rockies??? Rockies??? I just want them to beat the crap out of the Phillies...and that's it for them!!!! :(:(:(

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It's our turn tonight!

61lct1d.jpg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Grow up!

I will even offer to buy you a bottle of Barcelo A?ejo if the Red Sox win the AL Penant and you can refrain from insulting me on DR1 until November.

tamborista

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Nothing but love from me mr. Tambo - and WHEN my Sox win the pennant, you can just drink yourself to sleep, cause the yanks are going down too..... - --

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
May the best team win!
I hope to watch the NYY play BOS next week in YANKEE Stadium.

t'

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Sorry guy.

Cleef - I know you like to "get people going" from time to time. That being said - do you really not like Jeter, or were you up to your usual stunts when you said that?

I can't stand him.

Watching him in the batter's box last night I couldn't help but think everyone would agree with me.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
dang...this 2nd sox game is getting loooooooong.

loved the kid who caught the foul ball tho.

wake me up when things get interesting.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rather appropriate

I got to see the Sox win in HD, and the Yanks lose on that old standard of cable.

What a difference. Probably would have been just as beautiful on radio, but whatever.

Great games so far. Should continue.

Watching it from San Francisco makes it all that much easier. No Boston loonies around to cause trouble; hell most people here don't care about anything but recycling - and this weekend - the Blue Angels (and complaining about the tax dollars spent on the fuel, great to see, I'll have some pics from the show tomorrow) I'll drop a link.

MeRod looks as great as ever this post season.

He'll get a big hit eventually. Maybe even this season.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
How about those Yankees!

Or should I say Stank-ees...... They beat Cleveland 6-0 in the regular season and now can't even get anything started.... told ya! - Them bums are just that Bums! - - - Does anyone have a fork? - Stick a fork in them.... Their Done!

fork.jpg

Now, my Red Sox are doing well and are going make us proud! - Let's go Red Sox.... Let's Go!

numero_uno