lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Are they watching Novelas or Cartoons ?
F7E86E59-F533-4F5A-94B1-B4A58E6B0163.jpeg

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
The only fair way to proceed is to play rock, paper, scissors upon arrival to see if you will be tested. Takes the guesswork out of the system.
They are using old CDC quick test kits. Aren’t their results questionable?

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
It’s back on you must bring your own test valid with in 5 days of arrival... welcome to DR you can’t make this shit up!View attachment 2992
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The new government has an impossible task awaiting them when they assume power mid August. A pandemic getting worse, major deficits, lack of medical resources, etc. Why anyone would want to run for politics these days In the DR is beyond me. It’s not as if they couldn’t see this coming.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
‘WAKE-UP CALL’
Two new studies show some coronavirus survivors suffer long-lasting cardiac injury, possibly from the virus invading the heart.

No worries, it is just the same as the flu.......................
well influenza has been known forever to damage heart muscles by inflammation of the organ's muscles ( viral myocarditis ). Flu increases blood pressure, heart rate and the overall function of the heart.
People with heart issues are more susceptible to acquiring the flu.
Nothing is 'special' about Covid 19 in this regard

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
They are using old CDC quick test kits. Aren’t their results questionable?
You have to get your own PCR test from home country before leaving ..but that was rule yesterday today is morning 50/50 chance it changed again to rock paper scissors ...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
You have to get your own PCR test from home country before leaving ..but that was rule yesterday today is morning 50/50 chance it changed again to rock paper scissors ...
Impossible to get having a 5 day expiration to be valid and it takes 5 days to get from a lab.

MarJD

Aug 29, 2012
They can't make up their minds,... This was supposed to be the rule when airports first opened, yet no one was asked to show proof of COVID testing.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
While several members have stated they have family members or neighbors who have caught the Chinese Virus and are under treatment or recovered, I personally, know of no one who has tested positive......not to mention expired.
I do know of several who had common cold symptoms, went to get checked, and indeed it was gripe. I was one of them, and this was a while back.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
While several members have stated they have family members or neighbors who have caught the Chinese Virus and are under treatment or recovered, I personally, know of no one who has tested positive......not to mention expired.
I do know of several who had common cold symptoms, went to get checked, and indeed it was gripe. I was one of them, and this was a while back.
You have to be in a Hot Zone or " Cluster" zone to know people..
I know about 2 dozen personally who tested positive , 3 immediate co workers who i see every day , because we are working in a Hot Spot in NJ .
I know another man personally who lost his Mother and his Aunt, but they were in their 90's ... very sad story .
its definitely real . in that regard .

Reactions: CaribeDigital

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
You have to be in a Hot Zone or " Cluster" zone to know people..
I know about 2 dozen personally who tested positive , 3 immediate co workers who i see every day , because we are working in a Hot Spot in NJ .
I know another man personally who lost his Mother and his Aunt, but they were in their 90's ... very sad story .
its definitely real . in that regard .

Truly unfortunate story to hear, but I was referring to the RD.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Nothing like a good Ciclóna Tropical to make everybody forget about the China Virus for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.