Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
As I said, you need to fully understand how the Chinese conduct business............but your speculation is pretty much how they operate.........in many areas.
Please re-read my speculation and you will see it is similar to any legitimate JP deal and not at all like the one you suggested.

You're implying that: "If I understood how the Chinese operate, I would believe that the trial efficacy numbers were falsified." This is another affirmative consequence deduction fallacy. To think that 7 countries all falsified the clinical trial results and injected their citizens with a "placebo-like" vaccine, borders on irrational. Add to that, Sinovac is the most widely distributed vaccine in the world with 37 countries using it and are, apparently, keeping secret that it is not very effective, and your "placebo-like" supposition falls into the tinfoil hat category.
I too would be interested in actual believable non Chinese funded data regarding Si No Vac................not the efficacy numbers we likely both know were suspect..........but which induced many to take Si No Vac 2/3/4 times.....................long before approved even for emergency use by the WHO.
We? I don't believe they are suspect. Real-world studies have matched the results in Brazil and the WHO has given it Emergency Use Authorization.

So far, still nothing but speculation, conjecture, and affirmative consequence deduction fallacies. If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court.

Jan 9, 2004
Please re-read my speculation and you will see it is similar to any legitimate JP deal and not at all like the one you suggested.

You're implying that: "If I understood how the Chinese operate, I would believe that the trial efficacy numbers were falsified." This is another affirmative consequence deduction fallacy. To think that 7 countries all falsified the clinical trial results and injected their citizens with a "placebo-like" vaccine, borders on irrational. Add to that, Sinovac is the most widely distributed vaccine in the world with 37 countries using it and are, apparently, keeping secret that it is not very effective, and your "placebo-like" supposition falls into the tinfoil hat category.

We? I don't believe they are suspect. Real-world studies have matched the results in Brazil and the WHO has given it Emergency Use Authorization.

So far, still nothing but speculation, conjecture, and affirmative consequence deduction fallacies. If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court.
Sadly, what once was respectful discussion of differing opinions of a vaccine has declined into the all too often attempts to denigrate one sides opinion with deflection into, in this case, attempted argument using well worn words such as "tin foil hat," "flat earth society."

And to now equate differing opinion discussion on a board to the "If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court" has now moved beyond the realm of healthy discussion of an issue..................and making a sharp turn into the personal arena.

This then is generally followed by those, who contribute little to the discussion, but who also want to further inflame the situation, and a once productive healthy discussion of a differing opinion on a vaccine between board members veers into the personal.

And that is a bridge too far.

I will leave it that we agree to disagree on Si No Vac.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: Ecoman1949

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Apples/Oranges comparison.

One is an anti-viral drug............the other a vaccine.

One is "supposed" to prevent Covid.....the other to manage it once Covid is contracted;

It may gain emergency use authorization to be used somewhere between the placebo-like SI No Vac and before the other ant-viral, Remdesivir.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Pfizer vaccine is a full fraud:

Reactions: porkman100

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

Nope. Natural News is a full fraud nut job wacko conspiracy theory site:

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUSDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY-LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2005, Natural News is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as News Target and Trump.news.

Google and several others have blocked Natural News over the course of its history.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Detailed Report​

History

Founded in 2005, Natural News is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as News Target and Trump.news.

Google and several others have blocked Natural News over the course of its history.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Is 92 % of NY health care workers enough for you?

As the vaccination mandate went into full effect on Monday, 92 percent of the state’s more than 650,000 hospital and nursing home workers had received at least one vaccine dose, state officials said. That was a significant increase from a week ago, when 82 percent of the state’s nursing home workers and at least 84 percent of hospital workers had received at least one dose.

Considering how long vaccinations have been available it should have been close to 100 percent six months ago.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Going to be interesting to see how many of the sick and hospitalized will say no to the new Merck pill when they are lying in hospital struggling to breathe.
In order to be sick enough to be hospitalized these people refused the vaccine.

Computers are wonderful in the statistics they generate.
New numbers find that the less educated are also far less likely to vaccinated against the Covid virus.
Look at first man in the US since 1955 ..just died from rabies , refused treatment, what a painful way to die…no reason.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

Come on your smarter then that…

Reactions: thompstr

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

10 Myths About Coronavirus Vaccines​

Separating fact from fiction when it comes to getting vaccinated against COVID-19​

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Detailed Report​

History

If you need to go to media fact check page to tell you what you should take a credible then you are exactly the person the social media wanted to create

• Haha
Reactions: bob saunders

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Come on your smarter then that…
Look no farther than Israel with the highest vaccination rates and also one of the highest positive Covid breakthrough cases and new hospitalizations rates of the vaccinated.
He I got vaccinated but that doesn't mean we should turn blind eyes to the rabid demands of governments to inject us, and then more demands to require boosters forever.

And remember Fauci telling us football and 70,000 college fans in stadiums who be super spreader events filling hospitals with those young fans.....yeah right, he was wrong , as he has been since day one.

Reactions: jd426

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Look no farther than Israel with the highest vaccination rates and also one of the highest positive Covid breakthrough cases and new hospitalizations rates of the vaccinated.
He I got vaccinated but that doesn't mean we should turn blind eyes to the rabid demands of governments to inject us, and then more demands to require boosters forever.

And remember Fauci telling us football and 70,000 college fans in stadiums who be super spreader events filling hospitals with those young fans.....yeah right, he was wrong , as he has been since day one.
Seem your wrong Israel started well first off gate but lagged after stuck…they had play catch up..look at stats your a smart guy ..

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Seem your wrong Israel started well first off gate but lagged after stuck…they had play catch up..look at stats your a smart guy ..

Well post a link soy boy. Over 78% of eligible Israelis (factoring out children) have been vaccinated. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts

Maybe you can try to explain away this one too :

Hey I want vaccines or pills to work but so far they are woefully not very effective at preventing infections.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Well post a link soy boy. Over 78% of eligible Israelis (factoring out children) have been vaccinated. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts

Maybe you can try to explain away this one too :

Hey I want vaccines or pills to work but so far they are woefully not very effective at preventing infections.
You like comparing apples to oranges that’s ok poh boy ..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
FYI that should be "you're". At least get your insults right.
How did I insult you., Israeli started strong on first shots then lagged back on 2nd shots just because you don’t agree with facts.. your turning petty island fever? Enjoy conversation have god day..

Status
Not open for further replies.