No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
How is the vaccine protecting you? That's the question
It’s been recommended by the medical community here and internationally. Not sure exactly how that works. It’s the government policy here. As said I am having my doubts about how they are going about the Pfizer vaccine. If it was in Denmark I would have no doubts taking it.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It’s been recommended by the medical community here and internationally. Not sure exactly how that works. It’s the government policy here. As said I am having my doubts about how they are going about the Pfizer vaccine. If it was in Denmark I would have no doubts taking it.
Believing in government anywhere is not wise.
There are many "experts" that also admit the vaccines do not prevent infection.
Mandates are a form of forcing compliance.
This will not be the last "mandate" you will receive

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Believing in government anywhere is not wise.
There are many "experts" that also admit the vaccines do not prevent infection.
Mandates are a form of forcing compliance.
This will not be the last "mandate" you will receive
In Denmark they are saying the vaccines are wearing of and cases going up. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a type lockdown by january. They are experts at it now. I am not necessarily proud of that. It only hurts the retail industry but then it just goes more online with delivery that’s all.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I think we have all learned over the past several months that the vax doesn't prevent infection but it reduces the severity of it.
No hospitalization etc

It's a 'fix' of sorts - not a cure.

I'm comfortable w/ that..... less suffering , we hope

Still - this is all new , the world is learning on the job

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I think we have all learned over the past several months that the vax doesn't prevent infection but it reduces the severity of it.
No hospitalization etc

Doesn’t matter what you say William..they will turn over ever minuscule against majority findings ..

Reactions: OldSkool

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Seems someone who has the Covid 19 antibodies is indeed better off without vaccines.

So these so called "vaccines" actually keep the pandemic alive instead of providing herd immunity. Total opposite of what real vaccines are supposed to do.

Yup, we're screwed. And the vaccinated will be taking neverending boosters to make up for previous vaccine doses that did NOT work.

Meanwhile Big Pharma is laughing all the way to the bank.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
So these so called "vaccines" actually keep the pandemic alive instead of providing herd immunity. Total opposite of what real vaccines are supposed to do.

Yup, we're screwed. And the vaccinated will be taking neverending boosters to make up for previous vaccine doses that did NOT work.

Meanwhile Big Pharma is laughing all the way to the bank.

What Is the Difference Between Immunization and Vaccination. FYI​

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
Vaccination rate?....have you thought about how the DR is keeping this vaccine at the super cold tempiture required....and WHAT the vaccine turns into after being at room temp. for a while?
I doubt that the gov't and Pfizer are shipping and accepting the vaccine without receiving/ensuring that there are proper refrigeration units available and following up. Just because it's the DR and you're seemingly against it does not make it likely that there is any issue with the vaccines on the ground. If you look at the vaccination sites you could see the freezers in use ;)

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I doubt that the gov't and Pfizer are shipping and accepting the vaccine without receiving/ensuring that there are proper refrigeration units available and following up. Just because it's the DR and you're seemingly against it does not make it likely that there is any issue with the vaccines on the ground. If you look at the vaccination sites you could see the freezers in use ;)
I wonder if Pfizer and WHO oversees it.

Reactions: OldSkool

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
No hospitalization etc

I think more so it is natural immunity reducing hospitalizations and in DR ivermectin has widely been discovered and many pharmacies openly promote it along with doxycycline as an early prophylactic to severe complications.

If natural immunity is not happening how can low cases be explained in Africa where Covid vaccine is not widely available?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Better yet. can't we all agree the subject has been exhausted and see if something new and interesting can be found to talk about
Was your arm twisted to open this thread?
Maybe someone can talk about the pending World Series between two teams from states with no mask or vaccine mandates 🤣😭

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Mods. This thread was supposed to be about needing the vaccination card to go into places but has turned into a discussion about whether vaccination is effective or not which has been done to death in other threads. Can you please get people to stick to the topic?

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey
Status
Not open for further replies.