And the man talks!!!

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008
I think that article backs what I posted years ago. The plot had already been formed BEFORE the Mirabal murder. Imbert joined after the sisters death. (Apparently their death did have a strong influence on him, but I never did ask him directly about that, as I stated in my post. However, he never mentioned them to me at all.)

He also confirmed what I wrote about 2 years ago, that Trujillo never fired a shot, that Trujillo did not die fighting. That was part of the Trujillo myth.

He also rejected the CIA role, something I also wrote about. This was a Dominican plot, not an American one.

idk why when the cia did take part in it .......

Sep 20, 2003
trujillos son died in paris he crashed a farari

Ramfis died in Spain in 1969.

The CIA role was limited. The American government was indecisive and eventually bailed on the assassins. The group was put together by Dominicans and the plot was carried out by Dominicans. The CIA involvement was actually quite limited.

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008

The CIA role was limited. The American government was indecisive and eventually bailed on the assassins. The group was put together by Dominicans and the plot was carried out by Dominicans. The CIA involvement was actually quite limited.

the cia did take part they found the car dilivered his body to my grandfather Dr. Ramon Berges were he cleaned his wounds and burned his uniform....

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008

im sorry your right and burned there his but did die in a crash. una condesa from high society was driving against him while he was talking his son to school the lady and him died

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
History is always very interesting and can be fascinating, but try to get it right. Ramfis was not taking his son to school it was the Dutches of Albuquerque Teresa Beltran de Lis who was. Btw Ramfis did live for about ten days before he succumbed to pneumonia.

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008
History is always very interesting and can be fascinating, but try to get it right. Ramfis was not taking his son to school it was the Dutches of Albuquerque Teresa Beltran de Lis who was. Btw Ramfis did live for about ten days before he succumbed to pneumonia.

excuse me what ever you are i trhink i know what im talking about for personal reasons

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
excuse me what ever you are i trhink i know what im talking about for personal reasons

You think you can make it a bit clearer......I'm presuming English is not your first language, but that should not be an excuse for twisting history.:cheeky:

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008
You think you can make it a bit clearer......I'm presuming English is not your first language, but that should not be an excuse for twisting history.:cheeky:

sorry let me take it slow... lol..... ramfis did die in a car crash.
he died in spain in a car he didnt die right away Angelita called us and they had time to visit him in the hospital. then they took him home and he died there.

queenvkk

Jun 3, 2008

most ppl bed ridden for a while die from pneumonia...... duhh

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
sorry let me take it slow... lol..... ramfis did die in a car crash.
he died in spain in a car he didnt die right away Angelita called us and they had time to visit him in the hospital. then they took him home and he died there.

I knew you could do it....you make it sound so pedestrian so we all can understand...lovely. Can we now get back on topic. Last I heard it was about Imbert.

Sep 20, 2003
Hey, Ogre, while this is about Imbert Barrera's role in T's death, I wonder if he ever talks about that Dominicana de Aviaci?n DC-9 crash in '70, which claimed the lives of several members of his family, as well as the first Dominican-born boxing champ, Teo Cruz.

What was his first reaction? Payback from T's followers, perhaps?

I didn't ask him about that. Why would anyone bring up something like that in an interview? He 1st wife and daughter died in the crash. They were on their way to PR to buy his daughter's wedding trousseau. It was an accident.

Jan 3, 2003
Hey Ogre of the Caribs- what is your obsession with knowing the details surrounding Trujillo's death? and Dominican history in general?

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Its too bad he was never brought to justice. Trujillo's assassins have been living among us with impunity. Those in power never left, they just worked behind the scene. We can thank Balaguer for cementing that reality.

Sep 20, 2003
There is quite a long story about this guy. He was a social outcast. Dominican society might not have had the satisfaction of seeing him imprisoned for what he had done (because apparently he was protected), but they never forgave or forgot what he had done.

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
Its too bad he was never brought to justice. Trujillo's assassins have been living among us with impunity. Those in power never left, they just worked behind the scene. We can thank Balaguer for cementing that reality.

Balaguer was very smart on using this people to work for him. Some of them were the ones doing Balaguer dirty job in the background. Balaguer during his 12 years exterminated a whole generation of Dominicans who really had balls and care a lot about their country. It is sad that Balaguer died peacefully and that nobody put a bullet in his head. He really deserved.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
What happened to the 2007 case submitted by relatives of his victims, do you know?

Don't have any info on that case, but do hope it is still crawling its way through the judicial system.

I have read that Colonel Estevez was condemned to 30 years in jail by a Dominican Tribunal in 1965, but four years earlier along with Ramfis Trujillo had fled the country. In 1977 he is mysteriously allowed back into the country and ever since has lived as if nothing happened, until his suicide.