When will DR open for International travel??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarJD

Aug 29, 2012
No, not a posts count keeper, but just a member of the community for more than 72 hours.

The Premier League is the top level of the English football league system.

I personally liken DR1 to it, because in my opinion, DR1 is the best site for all RD related information and conversation. It excels over all the competition, whether they be independent sites or FB groups.

Again, head and shoulders above the competition, so yes, The Premier League.

As to what sparked my response to the new poster.....

I liken it to a new neighbor moving into a community, and within a week they are already drafting petitions and going door to door looking to make changes to suit their needs. Welcome to the neighborhood, and bide some time before shaking the tin cup at other members of the community.
I have to say you made my week with your response. As I was in a google meet with about 70 coworkers presenting and showing how to navigate a new platform and moving to new tabs. Well, found myself in DR1 page and the whole conversation changed entirely to this page only, and your response. We had some laughs for so many reasons. Then, never got back to the point of the meeting, which was rather pleasant.
Anyway, I became a member a long time ago and never posted. Forgotten log-in info, password, and little time to spare. I would just come in at times to read some interesting posts. Now that I am working from home with a flexible schedule and more online time, I joined again with a new name and made sure to save my log-in info. (I'm not sure how long I been here now, not keeping track of that) However, I will be around more often, perhaps not everyday.
I do enjoy what this page have to offer.

Reactions: Caonabo and tht

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I have to say you made my week with your response. As I was in a google meet with about 70 coworkers presenting and showing how to navigate a new platform and moving to new tabs. Well, found myself in DR1 page and the whole conversation changed entirely to this page only, and your response. We had some laughs for so many reasons. Then, never got back to the point of the meeting, which was rather pleasant.
Anyway, I became a member a long time ago and never posted. Forgotten log-in info, password, and little time to spare. I would just come in at times to read some interesting posts. Now that I am working from home with a flexible schedule and more online time, I joined again with a new name and made sure to save my log-in info. (I'm not sure how long I been here now, not keeping track of that) However, I will be around more often, perhaps not everyday.
I do enjoy what this page have to offer.

Why, thank you. I do aim to please. Stay a while. May I offer you a cocktail?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
According to Flight Aware there is one daily flight and a return JFK-Santo Domingo. Is this the flight that is for Dominican citizens only that is referred to here on this forum?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Phone number can be provided so you can eliminate your imaginary delusional thoughts about DR reality.

By the way once you speak to them consider making a direct donation. They'll appreciate it.

Let me know!!!

I'd figure easily a million or more have always been borderline starving in this country you pirates call paradise.
Has it occurred to you that some Dominicans have been known to exaggerate their problems in order to try to receive some assistance from a "rich" gringo? Presumably your starving acquaintances are above such things!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
According to Flight Aware there is one daily flight and a return JFK-Santo Domingo. Is this the flight that is for Dominican citizens only that is referred to here on this forum?
it sure is Not a flight for leisure travel visitors to come in, as the borders simply are Closed.
it may bring DR Citizens, theer are also frequently DR Deporties arriving from the US etc.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Reactions: Onions/Carrots

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
it sure is Not a flight for leisure travel visitors to come in, as the borders simply are Closed.
it may bring DR Citizens, theer are also frequently DR Deporties arriving from the US etc.
That was the question I asked. I know it not for tourist.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
what would bring you to such "guess"?

Ok hoping is a better word. I am hoping it materializes that way. Glad I got “grandfathered” in by staying lol and glad I have my residency documents in order.

Jan 3, 2003
Has it occurred to you that some Dominicans have been known to exaggerate their problems in order to try to receive some assistance from a "rich" gringo? Presumably your starving acquaintances are above such things!
You have a low and discriminatory opinion on the whole mass of decent family oriented Dominicans based on a few lowlife gutter bottom feeders swimming and swarming the morally deprived sewers of the DR underworld.
Well JetBlue cancelled the the inbound flight to SDQ for May 23. Guess they got word of the extension of the border shut down till the end of May. Not surprised, just disappointed. Oh well. Do what ya gotta do

The DR government needs to open up already and stop pretending to be a 1st world country. Enough of the theatrics. The government officials can take off their costumes and get offstage. Before exiting the stage, open up already!!!!!!!

karmatourer

Nov 15, 2018
That GERD is acting up W^2! Speaking of which, did you also think that Javier meant 1 month for all the Farallones crockers to return? 3 months to open, sorry.
Well the last remaining ranitidine has been recalled as of 2 weeks ago in the US, so GERD medication choices have been narrowed.Always on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.