DominicanToday Rants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
The articles I receive from Dominican Today often prompt me to dig deeper into the subject in Spanish newspapers online.

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
Might I suggest, insisting others do your bidding.... do your work/research....is equivalent ?

6 of one , 7 of the other......
Nonsense. You're just being obstinate to make your feeble point.

Providing the link you're using to cut and past from is just common courtesy. Apparently you have none. Shame on you

In truth it matters not to me. I seek out my own info but you purposely miss the point depriving others out of spite.

What a waste.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
What on earth is going on with some of you. You can’t seem to carry a discussion here without squabbling.

Some of you are even arguing even when you agree on an issue.

enough already or you will be taking a time out from DR1.

you have been warned.

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
Please don't defend the ignorance and rudeness. They're posing info that they copy and paste FROM the link. Surely they can copy and paste the actual link LOL
Uh, Carl ... no defense intended. Just a casual observation.

Reactions: Carl.L

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
What on earth is going on with some of you. You can’t seem to carry a discussion here without squabbling.

Some of you are even arguing even when you agree on an issue.

enough already or you will be taking a time out from DR1.

you have been warned.
noted.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Those who have a problem with Dominican Today can choose not to read it.
The same way people who have a problem with the content that I post can choose to put me on ignore.
Why spend time ranting about it ❓
But if it makes you feel better and you like it...then I ❤️ it‼️

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Posting articles without links is a form of plagiarism and could potentially get DR1 into serious issues. Robert was very insistent on that back when this was his baby.

Posting articles without links allows less scrupulous people to alter articles to fit an agenda. Not saying anyone here has done it, but it has been done elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.