More Dead Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yup. You old expat white boys love the idea of the submissives that is most likely the only reason this type arrives on our shores. To continue your macho ways.
Karen fail or JetBlue fail?
Indeed I'll let my fellow posters decide but I wish A.E. would permanently ban idiots like yourself who make race baiting comments. If you think us "old expat white boys" are "macho" you must have one hell of a time dealing with Dominican men.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Maybe that is why many men like the DR - Women like to express themselves and show their curves and we don't have to listen to old haggard suffragettes. And guess what there are many foreign women here who don't like listening to the cackling hens from up North either.

And there are plenty of women who enjoy men's bodies and comment on a good physique too. Ever listen to women talk about their exploits in the locker rooms ? Men can seem tame in comparison
How do I get to a woman's locker room

Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Your reply speaks “volumes”.
Not nearly as loud as did you snarky attempt to put down "white men" as some form of new found disease.

Do you think that blatant use of skin color used as a put down gets a free pass because it does in some government offices or newsrooms of the world.

No it was a cheap and feeble attempt to show how woke and hip you think you are - but it was a gringa face plant.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Karen fail or JetBlue fail?
Indeed I'll let my fellow posters decide but I wish A.E. would permanently ban idiots like yourself who make race baiting comments. If you think us "old expat white boys" are "macho" you must have one hell of a time dealing with Dominican men.
Touche - game, set, match Cristo

Reactions: CristoRey

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Agreed - race baiting.... just happens to be slam on whites this time... and age...

Sad old cougar... might be a response... washed up
I am OK with teasing me because I'm old. I can laugh at that.
Because I'm still above the dirt. Thank you Jesus.
But unfortunately not those 3 people who were not so old and just looking to celebrate in a Sandals resort.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Not nearly as loud as did you snarky attempt to put down "white men" as some form of new found disease.

Do you think that blatant use of skin color used as a put down gets a free pass because it does in some government offices or newsrooms of the world.

No it was a cheap and feeble attempt to show how woke and hip you think you are - but it was a gringa face plant.
Sounds to me like someone has a inferiority complex. The same type of person who is too dumb to understand basic Math so they are now telling us Math is racist.
#lowselfesteem #loser

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Part of my 'hot blooded Latin' statement is meant to cover the hot temper !
All part of the package

I'm sure our OP couldn't get past the sexual inference.......

• Wow
Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Part of my 'hot blooded Latin' statement is meant to cover the hot temper !
All part of the package

I'm sure our OP couldn't get past the sexual inference.......
Shirley...you jest
as I often refer to Dominicans with a bad temper as "hot blooded"

Status
Not open for further replies.