Apt Rental in March? Help please?

michealkris1

Jan 24, 2010
Thank you in advance forum.

I will be coming to Santo Domingo for the whole month of March and I am looking for an apartment or studio for rent (Not an apt/hotel). I have a female friend in Santo Domingo that is currently looking but no leads yet. So I thought I would see if anyone here might be able to make a suggestion or give me a referral?

Just in case anyone wants to know, I am easy going; just looking to get some much needed rest, grab a few workouts and enjoy the culture. My budget is between 500 and 650 USD ( a little would be great, a little more would not matter much). As far as area, any where that is reasonably quite. I have never been to the DR before so this will be a new experience for me.

Thanks in Advance for all your help.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Thank you in advance forum.

I will be coming to Santo Domingo for the whole month of March and I am looking for an apartment or studio for rent (Not an apt/hotel). I have a female friend in Santo Domingo that is currently looking but no leads yet. So I thought I would see if anyone here might be able to make a suggestion or give me a referral?

Just in case anyone wants to know, I am easy going; just looking to get some much needed rest, grab a few workouts and enjoy the culture. My budget is between 500 and 650 USD ( a little would be great, a little more would not matter much). As far as area, any where that is reasonably quite. I have never been to the DR before so this will be a new experience for me.

Thanks in Advance for all your help.

Start by checking the section here,
Dominican Republic Rentals and if no luck try some of these sites and have your girl followup.

SUPER-CASAS.COM - dominicana - propiedades, casas, villas, apartamentos, solares - supercasas

Dominican rentals | Furnished Apartments Houses for rent in Dominican

You really need to start by figuring out what your preferred area is.What are your plans here? how long you staying? working, school, beaching etc. etc.
This will determine the area you want and then we can give you some better advice on what areas would be best.
Hope this helps somewhat!