Executive Chef

stevend

Jan 6, 2007
I am very interested.

I have worked in Santo Domingo for the past 5 years in an Executive Chef capacity.

In addition, I studied at the Culinary Institute of America and worked in New York & Miami.

Please provide details as I can email my updated resume. My email is stevendiaz1@gmail.com.

Thanks

Reactions: mike l

MPolo970

Feb 9, 2009
Kind of scary that a major hotel that has just been taken over by new management, and is trying to become an international 5-star destination is advertising in a local newspaper for an EXECUTIVE Chef! At the rates this hotel charges, with the kind of clientele that it hopes to attract, you would expect them to bring in someone from a major hotel in the US or Europe with experience creating an international menu for high-end travelers.

Nothing personal, or no slam on local professionals, but this hotel charges thousands for a suite. The food there has been totally mediocre, and all the chefs have been local. Only the David Crockett steakhouse was any good.

But, if it's going to be an all inclusive, I guess the key will be quantity of food, not quality! Too Bad!

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
They are looking for an international chef, AM Resorts is taking over, my guess is a salary of around US 4-4500, plus all benefits like living in etc.