Six steps down the stair

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Ramos-Garcia---Radhames---02.jpg

The name of this hottie is Radhames Garcia Ramos, former congresman who in 2005 was convicted of providing chinesse nationals false papers to enter DR. In 2009 he made some infamous remarks stating that if a woman get raped, instead of going to an abortion clinic (which in his opinion is "criminal") she should just drag herself down the stair six steps, sitting on her butt.

In his opinion this is more "humane" because she will start bleeding and won't have to stand in line in front of the abortion clinic.

With the new constitution that join both presidential and congressional elections, Mr. Ramos will have a chance again to be our representative and since candidates are not elected base on personal merits, not only is sure he'll be elected, but it's almost sure he'll get the most votes.

If we could just have an earthquake as powerful as Haiti's, but instead of killing ordinary people just kills politicians.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i had to get a letter from one of my county supervisors (elected) to take to another govt agency here in NY. he couldn't spell 5 of the 20 words in the letter, i didn't correct him and these were easy words. "he inmates are running the asylum" i used to think that was just a joke.........