s.f. de Macoris

F

futuro

I love good food. And being an Norte i like Pizza. The most popular fast food. in san fran. the Patio rest. has pizza to remember.we were a group of 9. 5 people had pizza. all said it was tops...One was a normal pizza which i did not taste. the other was a special for three or more people and it was heavenly.
I had a burrito which i would not reccomend to anyone although i shared it with a chubby 12 y.o. and she liked it..
the roads thru the rice fiels appears to be brand new and quite good. we did 80 on the way home..

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
El Patio in general tries to kick it up a notch, but it's hit and miss. You'll get something semi-adventurous that's really solid, then you'll get that burrito and meh...

F

futuro

i have had my ear to the ground on this one. I have been told from more than one person that this town is kind of known for its pizza. I can?t think of a better pizza. Of course when i was young and pizza was new to me there was a certain pizza joint in n.y.c. that had the best. But at that age i did not like alot of other things.