Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: current quote received from GUZMANS attorneys for permanent residency

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default current quote received from GUZMANS attorneys for permanent residency

    current quote received from GUZMANS attorneys for permanent residency
    $900+16% tax= $1044us $$$

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sounds like a good price to me...

  3. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billyidol View Post
    current quote received from GUZMANS attorneys for permanent residency
    $900+16% tax= $1044us $$$
    Isn't this a matter between you & your lawyer? I'm uncertain as to why you would post this information on a public forum? Particularly one where that firm operates as the professional expert. Had you wanted to discover what the 'going rate' was, there are many ways of doing this whilst preserving the anonymity of the providers of the quote.

    Just thinking what would go through my head if I was your lawyer & saw this , although I'm sure Dr. Guzman's company is much too professional to comment.

  4. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    Isn't this a matter between you & your lawyer? I'm uncertain as to why you would post this information on a public forum?.......
    I am with you on this one...............

  5. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imbert369 View Post
    Sounds like a good price to me...
    I think that depends on whether you can speak Spanish or not Imbert369.

    I am a bit out of date on current prices for renewing Residencia (I am due to renew later this year so will soon become up-to-date!!) but I seem to recall one could handle one's own renewal for about 1/3rd of that cost. Time consuming if you don't know your way around SURE, but it can be done.

    What Bill does not make clear in his 'Quotation' from the Guzzman firm is if this takes the person application FROM THE BEGINNING PHASE (i.e. from initial TEMPORARY Residencia) through to & issuing of Permanent Residencia after the first year? If that IS the case, then I agree it is an extremely good price!

    Maybe BillIdol would be so kind as expand a little for us? (as long as he has the Guzzman company's permission to do so of course!!) ~ Grahame.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    see below; Lambada, i dont answer to you


    Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    Isn't this a matter between you & your lawyer? I'm uncertain as to why you would post this information on a public forum?

    i dont care if you're uncertain, your feelings mean little to me. but thanks for sharing!!!




    Particularly one where that firm operates as the professional expert. Had you wanted to discover what the 'going rate' was, there are many ways of doing this whilst preserving the anonymity of the providers of the quote.


    more rubbish, get off your high horse


    Just thinking what would go through my head if I was your lawyer & saw this , although I'm sure Dr. Guzman's company is much too professional to comment.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby View Post
    I think that depends on whether you can speak Spanish or not Imbert369.

    I am a bit out of date on current prices for renewing Residencia (I am due to renew later this year so will soon become up-to-date!!) but I seem to recall one could handle one's own renewal for about 1/3rd of that cost. Time consuming if you don't know your way around SURE, but it can be done.

    What Bill does not make clear in his 'Quotation' from the Guzzman firm is if this takes the person application FROM THE BEGINNING PHASE (i.e. from initial TEMPORARY Residencia) through to & issuing of Permanent Residencia after the first year? If that IS the case, then I agree it is an extremely good price!

    Maybe BillIdol would be so kind as expand a little for us? (as long as he has the Guzzman company's permission to do so of course!!) ~ Grahame.
    I am happy to expand upon my post. it's for the permanent only phase.
    i dont need permission from anyone to speak my mind or share what information i have received... nor do i make it my practice to ask for same ... just being frank!!

    They are an excellent company and i fully recommend them

  8. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't see a problem with billyidol putting the price out there. So what if he was trolling for some one to give him a better price. People do that all the time. Mr. Guzman has always been an utmost gentleman in this forum. I couldn't see why he would be ****ed off either. If that is his price ........take it or leave it.

  9. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jruane44 View Post
    I don't see a problem with billyidol putting the price out there. So what if he was trolling for some one to give him a better price. People do that all the time. Mr. Guzman has always been an utmost gentleman in this forum. I couldn't see why he would be ****ed off either. If that is his price ........take it or leave it.
    I fully agree,

    Guzman is the DR1 lawyer of choice and why should the price be different from one person to the next.

    I am surprised that a long time poster would suggest differently!

  10. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post
    I fully agree,

    Guzman is the DR1 lawyer of choice and why should the price be different from one person to the next.

    !
    I think it is a ballpark as my ex got a quote for $1400 for almost the same service. This was the entire process from what I understand (I could be wrong on this but hey, I'll chance it), which may have involved a little more work.
    I am not wise to all this, but I know he was recommended by my ex'x business partners for getting things done, hassle free and on the dotted line. The reputation for crisp clean dealings with this company speaks volumes.

    I could see if the OP was slandering the company why mentioning names without full facts from both sides would be wrong. In this case, I see nothing wrong. Exactly the same as talking about how much we got our cars from from a dealer IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •