For Karina: I'm back and I have lots of info!

D

Deb

I just got back last night...do you want me to e-mail you the answers to your questions or post them here?

If it's e-mail, send me your address :)

By the way, you're gonna love Paradise!

P

paula

Karina, not sure if this was also intended for me, but if you have any info about Punta Cana and hotels I requested need to hear from you. Thanks Paula

K

Karina

Deb, wow you're quick, read on

thanks so much for the prompt reply and glad you had a good time!! I sent you an e-mail for you to respond to, looking forward to hearing from you. Karen

H

Harry

Deb: I don't mean to be a "buttinsky" between you and Karina, but we are going to Paradise Beach Club later in February and would appreciate any and all information. Thanks and Regards!

K

Karina

Harry, please check out this post

Hi! I responded to a post from you yesterday, that you started on Jany 10, so take a look way down, and if you wish, reply in this thread because it's closer! I will be happy to share info on Paradise. Deb will probably be e-mailing me direct, and I will get back to you after I hear from you. Adios!

H

Harry

Re: Harry, please check out this post

Hey Karina! Sorry, I forgot to look at the Jan. 10 post for a while. My wife and I will be there (Paradise) from Feb. 24/01 to Mar. 03/01. I guess we won't be in time for your hubby's 6-0 bash but we wish you a good time all the same. We are a couple in the late 20's, early 30's. Looking forward to our week away and also meeting new people. If you could forward Deb's reviews &/or info. I would greatly appreciate it.
Regards!

D

Deb

Do you have any specific questions? Or would you just like some general info on the resort?

H

Harry

Just general, please Deb. If getting a superior room what is the best area to request. I've read that some are in loud areas (disco). Any and all comments are appreciated.

Regards.

K

Karina

Hi Harry!

So you and your wife will be there the second week we're there, so at least we'll have a cold cerveza or Pina Colada together eh!!! Don't worry, you won't really miss the party ... it will still be going on when you get there!! We stayed in Playa Dorada 2 years ago at the Playa Naco, and I did a little poking around and I liked the set up of the pool and the beach bar a little better at Paradise. Besides, I think it's cool to say you're "going to Paradise"! Deb sent me answers to some specific questions I had, she was fantastic (thanks Deb :)!! Two years ago our the 17 yr old daughter and her girlfriend came with us, and they checked out all the discos. They seemed to like the one at the Playa Naco the best. It doesn't matter where you stay, you can go to any of the discos if you and your wife are into that and want to go out dancing! The girls even let me go with them a couple of nights, I had a blast!! Anyway, I'll send Deb's answers to you, I see you included your e-mail address. If I can help with any general questions I'd be happy to. Where are you and your wife from, and what's her name?

W

Will

Deb would you mind sending the same, My wife and I are arriving on Feb 5, and any info would be appreciated