Business in the DR

lord12

Feb 18, 2010
This question is for the DR people in regards to bringing employment to your country.

What is the most needed type of business that is needed in the DR?

What type of needs are not being fulfill?

Example: Hardware Store, Food/Service Sector, Import/Export. etc...

Thanks

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
This question is for the DR people in regards to bringing employment to your country.

What is the most needed type of business that is needed in the DR?

What type of needs are not being fulfill?

Example: Hardware Store, Food/Service Sector, Import/Export. etc...

Thanks

Garbage collection, Recycling, and fixing potholes en la calles.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
They make fibreglass manhole covers that are not worth stealing.
They also make hinged manhole covers that are impossible to steal.
And here in the D.R. for an extra 30US$ you can have your manhole covers fitted with a key-bolt so you can lock them.

Not hard really.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
An internet forum where people just answer the OP's questions, don't drift off topic, are never sarcastic, never contraversial, don't argue or attack individuals!
How boring would that be? LOL

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
cafe de paris - cake and coffee shop with ocean view , walking distance from the beach and reasonable prices

Mar 1, 2009
Oh Black Dog that was gooooooooood! Hohoho!!!!! Wooooooh man I am rolling, ok I've thought about a building maintenance company.

A company that would maintain the grounds, i.e. sweeping, mopping, painting. Install that burnt out light bulb, keep the fountains functioning. A truly professional service in building maintenance that would keep some of the gems that I have seen from fully falling apart due to foolish neglect. That sounds like it would be a money maker.