Need Bachelor party advice!!

ksleigh

Feb 24, 2010
Im planning a bachelor party for aug 12-16th. Im coming from the north east and traveling with 8 guys total. Everyone is in there late 20's early 30's. We are looking to have the ultimate bachelor experience. We want a nice place to stay but not way too much money. I have been to punta cana and it was ok but it wasn't jumping at night. not too much going on there and the resort won't let u bring back the chicas!! So i figured a hotel or villa is the way to go but we just want to make sure that we dont have to worry about our security. Were looking for booze, women and good food. Based on what I have been reading either Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Sosua or Cabarete is the place to guy to real have a good time. Any help would be appricated. We r looking to book this very soon.

Jan 22, 2010
Sosua

The best recommend place for this bachelor trip is Sosua.

A lot of decent hotels available and women enough...

;)

T.E.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Im planning a bachelor party for aug 12-16th. Im coming from the north east and traveling with 8 guys total. Everyone is in there late 20's early 30's. We are looking to have the ultimate bachelor experience. We want a nice place to stay but not way too much money. I have been to punta cana and it was ok but it wasn't jumping at night. not too much going on there and the resort won't let u bring back the chicas!! So i figured a hotel or villa is the way to go but we just want to make sure that we dont have to worry about our security. Were looking for booze, women and good food. Based on what I have been reading either Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Sosua or Cabarete is the place to guy to real have a good time. Any help would be appricated. We r looking to book this very soon.

You have definitely answered your own question, from your research. Book it!

UKrazy

Apr 16, 2010
I recently got home from a trip around Sosua, Cabarete and other areas of the country. Sosua or Puerto Plata would be my recommendation. I'm not an expert, but I had a wonderful time in both those places.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Yea, just what a bunch of 20 somthing guys want, trapped in a hotel filled with over the hill, washed up hookers...come on tank, I bet you wouldn't even step foot in that place..

For a large group, why not just book a hotel in Sosua, like Seabreeze or new garden.. A villa is nice, but you guys would be away from the cener of town and would need a van to move a big group..and that's always a problem as not everyone always wants to do the same thing..stay in town and walk to the clubs and the beach, and places to eat..

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
change your plan...

Im planning a bachelor party for aug 12-16th. Im coming from the north east and traveling with 8 guys total. Everyone is in there late 20's early 30's. We are looking to have the ultimate bachelor experience. .......................i figured a hotel or villa is the way to go but we just want to make sure that we dont have to worry about our security. Were looking for booze, women and good food...

Go to the Capital. There's tons of decent, secure and guest friendly $50US - $70US a night places to stay and a lot more places of interest for you to bring back pictures from. You'd better come back with pictures or the groom will be in for serious problems.

Pictures at the Port, Cathedral, Museums, Botanical Garden, Parque Zoological, Acuarium, etc. with all your buddies will thrill and delight the ladies as they return from the "don't tell" (XXX) weekend in Las Vegas for the big event. Did I mention that there's many, many more women, restaraunts and bottles of booze there?

This is the reason why we need Dr Badpiece back!!! Ok my friend here is what you really have to do to have the Ultimate Bachelor Experience!!! You will want to rent a villa eith in Perla Marina or in Sea Horse Ranch, You will have a nice quiet place with a swimming pool and daily maid service, You can then take a short trip to either Sosua or Caberette to party and find female companionship back to the villa for an evening of booze and lust and some fun in the pool late at night. The Doctor may even be down there at that time and will help you in your adventure!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Blackbeard's also has certain, um, "restrictions". I won't get into them, as this is a family-oriented forum, but you don't want to go there.

Badpiece of course is the expert, and I defer to him on all things Sosua. But here is an alternative you may want to consider-

Some people consider the Hotel Voramar a bit secluded from Sosua's main strip, but trust me the seclusion can be nice if you guys are in a group. In August the hotel isn't busy so you'll have the on-site bar and pool practically to yourselves.

The rooms are nice and big and have balconies. It's not expensive at around 50-55 US a night. The two owners I believe are German. One is very serious and the other is a bit friendlier, but they're both cool people.

Then go get your party on at Passions. Peter (the owner) will sort you guys out for the bachelor party. I would rather have the party at his place than being out somewhere trying to round up chicas independently. That could be a disaster waiting to happen. Everything you would ever need for a bachelor party can be done in-house at Passions.

Peter can handle the logistics for you if you contact him ahead of time. You guys can throw the party on his premises and then take the chicas back to the hotel.

Send me a pm and I'll get you Peter's contact info.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Um, just noticed this thread is from last February.

So this whole bachelor party thing has come and gone. :ermm:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
voramar - serious luxemburger is now next door in the tennis bit, which has been split off from the rest.
Vormar is now run by just original friendly dutchman and friendly german

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
JR-could you translate your post for me?

The tennis courts aren't part of the hotel anymore? Then who owns it?

Also, I know one of the owners of Voramar is named Henk but the other one I forgot.
Aren't they both German?

Is Henk still with that dark-skinned Dominican babe or has he moved on? Man, she was fine...

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the door between the tennis courts and hotel has now been bricked in ..so they are two seperate entities..... the tennis courts are run by Herold and Frederico both from Luxembourg I think

Henk and the dutchman (who i cant remember the name of )run voramaar now