• Thread starter Kathleen the Candian
  • Start date

IT'S STILL IN MY HEAD!!!

K

Kathleen the Candian

This same song is still in my head.. it was played @ villas jazmin like twice a day on the radio.. i feel dumb but hope it will help in someone helping me it went a lil something like "ah ah something something(spanish) ah ah more spanish" that was the course it was a fast and good song OH WILL SOME PLEASE HELP!!!!

A

anna

I laugh to myself every time I see one of these posts.My son is a DJ here in Canada and he hears that line all the time..."can you play that nice song"? it's fast and goes ah ah something..

M

Meredith

Re: No speaka spanish my love

Sorry, this is not the name of the song, but one i'm looking for as well, so I thought that I'd post it here.
I think that the song I'm looking for is by Ramon Torres, but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Kathleen, do you know if the song is bachata, merengue or salsa??

L

Lyse

The song title is: "I don't speak Spanish" by Ram?n Torres. It's the first one on the CD Una copa y nada m?s.

H

hlywud

Available on Napster for download, just put in the song title or the singer and it will find it.

R

Rob

No speaka spanish my love

I found "Ram?n Torres, no hablo espanol" a MP3 on napster but the b*st*rd kicked me off. I will try later again and sent it by mail if you like.
Rob

M

Meredith

Thanks, for all the responses, but I can't find it on Napster anywhere and the one person that I do find it from won't let me download it!!!

Rob, that would be great if you could send it to me, I'd appreciate it a lot!!

J

Jo Anne

Re: I think I have the song!

Kathleen, if you were the one who thought it was Juan Luis Guerra, his one song "el costo de la vida" has a line in it
"ah, ah, es verdad" and it is repeated twice. The song is fast. You can find it on his CD "Are?to." Let me know if this is it!

L

Lyse

Re: I think I have the song!

But the CD Areito is from 1992. It would surprise me that the radio stations would play it twice a day in 2000 - 2001.
And for Kathleen there are a few words in French and in English in El costo de la vida.