New La Pola in Santiago

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I just found out from a good source that the big, new building on the autopista a few hundred meters north of the big intersection loops will be a mega La Pola store.

Sweet...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you'd a ast me, I cudda tol' you that a few months ago....but no you hadda go fin out fer yerself....good fer yuh!

Yup, now you know where the traffic tie ups are gonna start!!!

HB

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I'm all for it.

When we go to Santiago for "family Sunday", Nacional is closed and La Sirena is a tad out of the way to stop and pick up a few items before heading up into the mountains.

In the future we'll be going right by it going home. Excellent...:classic:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
That road Raphael Vidal is going to be a royal mess when they open it up. Already during peak hours it takes way to much time to get from the autopista to JP Duarte. I'll probably just cut through Villa Olga.

Will be glad to have it closer to home though.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That road Raphael Vidal is going to be a royal mess when they open it up. Already during peak hours it takes way to much time to get from the autopista to JP Duarte. I'll probably just cut through Villa Olga.

Will be glad to have it closer to home though.
Do you live close by? My old home was located very close to this place maybe three minutes away just crossing the Auto pista Duarte in El Embrujo tercero.

JJ

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I'm all for it.

When we go to Santiago for "family Sunday", Nacional is closed and La Sirena is a tad out of the way to stop and pick up a few items before heading up into the mountains.

In the future we'll be going right by it going home. Excellent...:classic:
On Sunday's and holidays, both these stores open at 9am instead of 8am......

Don

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Additional note CobraBoy is Supermercado Nacional closes at 3PM on Sundays and Holidays, whereas La Sirena/Pola on Ave. Bartolome stays open until I think 8-9pm.

Don

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Additional note CobraBoy is Supermercado Nacional closes at 3PM on Sundays and Holidays, whereas La Sirena/Pola on Ave. Bartolome stays open until I think 8-9pm.

Don
^^^Yup. I know. We sometimes plan on getting to Santiago before 3pm and we aren't too crazy about La Sirena on BC. With La Pola, not necessary...