From Sosua to Jarabacoa on buss. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I want to arrive to Jarabacoa in evening. What buss should i take and at what time so i could get good connection with buss from Santiago->Jarabacoa?

thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If by bus you mean Metro or Caribe Tour, you will have to take a Caribe Tour bus as far as La Vega, then take a Caribe Tour bus from there to Jarabacoa.

Or thiere are small private buses that go from Santiago to Jarabacoa. There was something on this recently. Do a search for threads on Jarabacoa and i think you will find the information.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
809 576 0790 is the nuber of caribe tours in santiago.
from what i understand you have to take a bus from sosua to la vega (leaves at 20 minutes past an hour every hour until 6.20pm) and then in la vega take another one to jarabacoa (they leave la vega at 3pm and 6pm).
i called them but i forgot to ask about travel times :(

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
809 576 0790 is the nuber of caribe tours in santiago.
from what i understand you have to take a bus from sosua to la vega (leaves at 20 minutes past an hour every hour until 6.20pm) and then in la vega take another one to jarabacoa (they leave la vega at 3pm and 6pm).
i called them but i forgot to ask about travel times :(

I think there is at least one bus from La Vega to Jarabacoa before 3 pm. It has been a well, but I have seen Caribe Tour buses leaving La Vega for Jarabacoa before that in the past.

Keep in mind the bus started for Jarabacoa from Santo Domingo, so you can't be sure how many seats are still available when the bus leaves La Vega. La Vega will know after the bus leaves SD, so it is good to check early and be prepared to another way of getting to Jarabacoa if there isn't sufficient room for you group.

Status
Not open for further replies.