Need Leather Repair in Santiago asap

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Have a new leather reclining lounge chair and was just informed that my cat had the time of his life with one of the arms, so I am looking for an excellent leather repair person in Santiago. Am currently in the states and will be back in 2 weeks. I would like my girlfriend to see to the repairs before I return so any help would be appreciated. I love my cat more than the chair so don't worry about the cat. lol

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I know a guy who does this but have only seen pictures of the work he did. He did a good job on my daughters sneakers though. He lives in hoya del calmito. If you can't find anyone else contact me.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Seriously. Try Maxim's at the corner of Metropolitana and Calle 9 (Rep?blica del L?bano) in the Jardines Metropolitanos==> one corner from BON and two corners from Hagen Daz. Small place, Sign onthe corner says MAXIM and there is a white tent out fron now, second floor, does upholestery on fine furniture. At least try and see what they say. Then, if not happy, go to Tapizarte, further upthe street towards Juan Pablo Duarte, crossing 27 de Febrero...about 50 yards on your right hand. Ask for Juan.

HB