Laptop repair in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I thought I saw one ad in adscene ones.

I know what the problem is. The connection where u connect ur charger is loose. Happened to another laptop before. I need a solder...

Thank u in advance for a fast answer. Battery is running out...

bayman

Jan 23, 2010
Try Marco who used to own Rockies, he is normally still to be found around the area, he knows all abt laptops

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Try Marco who used to own Rockies, he is normally still to be found around the area, he knows all abt laptops

Well I will go there if he can do it. It is an easy fix, bu I don?t have the tools. If he can do it while I am eating his ribs and have some beers he can expect a BIG tip... :)

Jan 17, 2009
There's a computer repair shop at Plaza Media Luna (by Caribe Express). The guy there is pretty good. I believe his name is Hernani or something like that.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Well I will go there if he can do it. It is an easy fix, bu I don?t have the tools. If he can do it while I am eating his ribs and have some beers he can expect a BIG tip... :)

Ask about fixing a laptop and end up talking about 'ribs'. I don't bloody believe it. LOL

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Rocky fixer

If it's an easy fix then go ahead and do it yourself . . .

Otherwise ask nicely of Marc and he (most likely) won't take money from you. (BTW . . . He'll probably get your box working better than it ever has before.)

wbr

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
if you carve one of the ribs very carefully you can probably wedge it in the battery charger connection socket

Status
Not open for further replies.