furnished apartment in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

hal1955

Jul 3, 2008
I would like to spend 3 months in Sosua this year, say January to March or April and I would like to rent a furnished apartment in a safe and quiet area of Sosua near the nightlife. Does anyone have any thoughts on how much this would cost per month and where would I start looking? Tks in advance.

Mar 2, 2008
You will get many different answers to your question. It all depends on what you are looking for (number of rooms, pool access, etc.), and what level of comfort you are seeking.

The more specific you are in describing your requirements the better.

hal1955

Jul 3, 2008
You will get many different answers to your question. It all depends on what you are looking for (number of rooms, pool access, etc.), and what level of comfort you are seeking.

The more specific you are in describing your requirements the better.

A studio or small one bedroom would be fine.I would need a fridge and hot plate and a pool would be a bonus.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I would like to spend 3 months in Sosua this year, say January to March or April and I would like to rent a furnished apartment in a safe and quiet area of Sosua near the nightlife. Does anyone have any thoughts on how much this would cost per month and where would I start looking? Tks in advance.

Errrrrrr!! its April already, have you got your months confused a little or do you mean in 2011?

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Perla de Sosua

We looked around here last March. He has two with kitchen areas. I thought they were just fine. My wife thought things were a little shabby. They were $870 and $925 USD per month. I think you need to book early/soon. The place is very quiet since it's on a cul de sac behind Banco Popular.

Perla de Sosua

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
We stayed at Las Terrazas on Dr. Rosen for Jan and Feb. It was clean, newer and decent with security. It was about $1500 per month and worth it. Dr Rosen gets you easily to the action. Send an email to Regina and I'm sure she can fix you up at a reasonable cost. North beach Management advertise on this site i believe. Here is her email address.

regina@northbeachmanagement.com

If you just want a room, I would suggest Rocky's. It has the advantage of being in the middle of all the action and great food at decent prices. I believe the rooms are $25 a night. You could stay for a few days and check everything out yourself and then move to a condo of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.