JetBlue Spring Sale - JFK to SDQ ($99 each way) or POP ($109 each way)

rover

Aug 19, 2007
I'm looking to book in November but the fares though good at $288 round trip are still $438 with taxes.

I'm Hoping the taxes will come down more so than the fares :ermm:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Do any of the airlines ever have similar specials when the flight is originating in the D.R.
for a round trip?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
On Jetblue, you can check flight deals from any of their departure city.

Here is the link: JetBlue | Flights and Airline Tickets at Discount Prices

Hope it helps !

It's just that over the past year there have been many threads about American, Continental, & JetBlue running specials only from the states to the D.R and back. I have yet to see even one where it was from here to the states and back. Thank you for the link.....

Jan 9, 2004
It should be the same...

It's just that over the past year there have been many threads about American, Continental, & JetBlue running specials only from the states to the D.R and back. I have yet to see even one where it was from here to the states and back. Thank you for the link.....

regardless of which place your flight originates from.

The only difference I can think of, is if the ITBIS of 16% is added to flights originating in the DR.

Quickly looking at JetBlues schedule from JFK to STI May 20 and returning May 30th, you can find a $100 fare each way plus taxes.

Doing the opposite, STI to JFK on those same dates yields the same results i.e., $100 each way plus taxes. I did not check further to determine if the ITBIS is added to this flight.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
regardless of which place your flight originates from.

The only difference I can think of, is if the ITBIS of 16% is added to flights originating in the DR.

Quickly looking at JetBlues schedule from JFK to STI May 20 and returning May 30th, you can find a $100 fare each way plus taxes.

Doing the opposite, STI to JFK on those same dates yields the same results i.e., $100 each way plus taxes. I did not check further to determine if the ITBIS is added to this flight.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

The ITIBIS is added if you pay for the flight here. If you pay for it online, it is not charged. When I used to take AA, I would have to call their phone service center in order to pay for a reservation so that I wouldn't get charged the 16%.

Jan 9, 2004
Good advice...

The ITIBIS is added if you pay for the flight here. If you pay for it online, it is not charged. When I used to take AA, I would have to call their phone service center in order to pay for a reservation so that I wouldn't get charged the 16%.

for those curently living in the DR and planning a flight outside the country.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2