Arriving in Caberate this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

illwill123

Aug 9, 2008
Will anybody be in the area this week? I was hoping to meet some of the member while vacationing with friend for the next two weeks...

This is my third visiting the area and I'm not had the opportunity of meeting anybody from dr1.com forum yet...

I will be near Ocean Dream starting this Fri for the next two weeks... Pm or reply back in the thread... Maybe could meet up at Rocky's in Sosua or another restaurant...

buggabagang

Jan 5, 2010
Hi - I'm coming to Sosua this Friday with the family (wife and kids).
Not sure what you had in mind for getting together?
We are pretty active and spend lots of time surfing at the beach, doing some cycling, and lots of eating!

I'm always up for meeting new people.

Thanks!

John Whalen

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Will anybody be in the area this week? I was hoping to meet some of the member while vacationing with friend for the next two weeks...

This is my third visiting the area and I'm not had the opportunity of meeting anybody from dr1.com forum yet...

I will be near Ocean Dream starting this Fri for the next two weeks... Pm or reply back in the thread... Maybe could meet up at Rocky's in Sosua or another restaurant...

Well, if you go to Rocky's you will most likely bump into some local dr1'rs. Easy to recognize by the missing tan (LCD screens have no tanning effect).

... J-D.

Mar 2, 2008
I beg your pardon, JD! I can't speak for the others, but I have a George Hamilton tan, and I look GD good!

I'll be at Rocky's Friday evening around 6 or so. I'll be the one with the shaved tan head, looking GOOD!

:)

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
it's true

it's true catcher really does have the bald, tan head

I've seen it with my own eyes!!!

LOL

Mar 2, 2008
Just a thought, anyone who is in the area, please stop by Rocky's this coming Friday, at least just to say 'hi', and to help me connect a face with a screen-name.

It could be fun.

ybonabeach, bring your golf-cart. I'll even buy you a beer!

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
hmmmm

not to hijack this thread but catcherintherye I will be golfcart free for the weekend.....lol....but I may let you buy me that drink, not a beer, a coke so you'll get off easy 30 pesos instead of hmmm damn I don't even know what a beer costs these days...hope to be there Friday....it will be great to put names and faces together.....any other takers for Friday at Rocky's??????

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2008
It is on Calle Dr. Rosen, just up from the corner of Pedro Clisante and Rosen (the corner where El Flow is located), in El Batey, Sosua.

It's between Pedro McMurphy's and the first colamdo on the right. Across from Rubi Bar and a beauty salon.

If you need any more help finding it, please send me a PM, and I can send more explicit instructions and my cell number to call when you get close.

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
or

PM me. If I go (sorry, I won't know my schedule until Friday late afternoon) I can pick you up. I'm coming from Cabarete.

illwill123

Aug 9, 2008
It appears that I miss everybody and I was the one who ask... I hope somebody was able to meet up...

This was the first time I stayed at Ocean Dream and couldn't get on the internet; I will be visiting again in June with the family and will try again; Even the wind was bad for kite surfing during my visit only a couple good days for kite surfing this time :(

But beside that, I still enjoy my mini vacation with friends and family
BTW I agree with the previous post; Rocky's is a good place to meet up with other people from the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.