The Weather near Cabarete this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Last few days have not been the best & you're right... it's not looking that great for the next week. I don't think it's going to be horrible, but it doesn't look like a great chance that it's going to be consistently warm & sunny.

drorbust

Apr 15, 2010
eeeeeeeeerg

I'm not a picky person and can happily wile away a day reading and drinking cervesas, but not sure about four days.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Never could understand, why ? Would someone be concerned about weather in DR,until what appeared to be two weeks of straight rain in Sosua in January and it became annoying, especially when I caught a touch of nuemonia or something...........:ermm:

Weather is something to consider,if you don't have a lot of time for Vacation.........:bunny::bunny:

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
May is usually a wet month (the mini rainy season might have come early) on the North Coast, similar to December/January. But I wouldn't worry about it, you could get bad weather any time of the year, and you could get good weather in the middle of rainy season.

at least the temperature has been nice and (relatively) cool - mid to high 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.