Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default TV Camerman urgently needed

    Have just received following email from friend of mine:

    We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

    have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??



    if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

    matilda

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Have just received following email from friend of mine:

    We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

    have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??


    if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

    matilda
    I am sure you could retain the videographic services of Dominican Kidd for the cost of a Nutcracker and a Daddy Yankee hat.

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i know a good dominican cameraman in POP. longtime friend and he speaks very decent english too. will pm you his info.

  5. #5
    Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterInBrat View Post
    Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?
    Sorry have no idea. Only info i was forwarded and nothing to do with me just trying to help mates out. But have forwarded your reply to British crew stuck here without cameraman!!!

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There is a company in San Pedro called Serie23 Productions. If I knew how to insert a link to the website I would do it. Look at the website for professional movie and TV camerman.

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dulce View Post
    There is a company in San Pedro called Serie23 Productions. If I knew how to insert a link to the website I would do it. Look at the website for professional movie and TV camerman.
    Serie23 Productions San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •