Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TV Camerman urgently needed

Have just received following email from friend of mine:

We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??

if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

matilda

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Have just received following email from friend of mine:

We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??

if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

matilda
    I am sure you could retain the videographic services of Dominican Kidd for the cost of a Nutcracker and a Daddy Yankee hat.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

i know a good dominican cameraman in POP. longtime friend and he speaks very decent english too. will pm you his info.

Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeterInBrat View Post
    Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?
    Sorry have no idea. Only info i was forwarded and nothing to do with me just trying to help mates out. But have forwarded your reply to British crew stuck here without cameraman!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a company in San Pedro called Serie23 Productions. If I knew how to insert a link to the website I would do it. Look at the website for professional movie and TV camerman.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dulce View Post
    There is a company in San Pedro called Serie23 Productions. If I knew how to insert a link to the website I would do it. Look at the website for professional movie and TV camerman.
    Serie23 Productions San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic