Rancho Luisa y Tommy

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
A few weeks after the sad death of Luisa, her son Tommy has taken on the ranch and will continue to run the superb horse riding tours that so many people have enjoyed for years. He is not new to the job, they began the ranch together many years ago. He has returned to take care of the horses, her beautiful land and business.

For anyone who loves to go on great, long riding tours through waterfalls and rivers; Tommy can be reached on 809 986 1984. I hope that people will support him. :)

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
A few weeks after the sad death of Luisa, her son Tommy has taken on the ranch and will continue to run the superb horse riding tours that so many people have enjoyed for years. He is not new to the job, they began the ranch together many years ago. He has returned to take care of the horses, her beautiful land and business.

For anyone who loves to go on great, long riding tours through waterfalls and rivers; Tommy can be reached on 809 986 1984. I hope that people will support him. :)

That's a good news. Family business going on...

chrisinbc

Mar 22, 2012
Rancho luisa tommy email please I want to buy a chihuahua from him

I prefer not to give an email online as I think it may encourage spam for the recipient?

I'll send it to you via PM tomorrow morning when I'm back in the office.
Hi can yu please pm me the email address of tommy bernard at Rancho Horseback Riding.? He has chihuahuas. I met his relative Annie in Vancouver and she has her sisters chihuahua and said I could contact tommy to get a female chihuahua. Please, please pm me . Thanks, Chris