St Michael looking for teachers

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
St. Michael School is interviewing for the 2010-2011 school year and looking for university graduates who can teach language arts, art, music. Also a science lab assistant, and executive bilingual secretary (English/Spanish). Requirements are: bachelor's degree (master's degree and/or teaching certificate a plus), credits in education (in addition 24 credits in subject area for teaching positions). Computer literate. Send your resume, copy of transcripts and letters of recommendation to: St. Michael's School, fax 809 412-1984, email: sms@sms.edu.do

This was published on 19 May 2010.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
St. Michael's offers instruction in English as the main language, definitely not the Colegio Santisima Trinidad.

Colegio Santisima Trinidad might be the school that was off PUCMM university on Abraham Lincoln. Think it was closed to make room for more university classrooms.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
From the "Private Schools" sticky in the Living Forum:

St Michael’s School
Primary and secondary
Bilingual, US curriculum
SACS accredited
H Inch?ustegui 8, Piantini
Santo Domingo
(809) 616-2252

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
St. Michael's offers instruction in English as the main language, definitely not the Colegio Santisima Trinidad.

Colegio Santisima Trinidad might be the school that was off PUCMM university on Abraham Lincoln. Think it was closed to make room for more university classrooms.

Colegio Santisima trinidad / Parroquia Stma. Trinidad, located behind the antiguo ceminario sacerdotal that years later came to be PUCMM. The entry is on Av. 27 de Febrero when you pass in front Edificio La Maleta about 25 mts before to reach Av. Abrahan Lincoln.
When I coursed the second grade of high school the son of Dr. Carlos Morales Troncoso was my class mate I still remember with pride he game a ride in the # 02 license plate car when his father was the vice president of DR.:D

JJ