SANKY PANKY website

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhanlauf

Sep 10, 2008
Hello All!~

I have read a ton of great information here on dr1, yet unfortunately I too was sankified. So, in an attempt to help educate others out there, and spread the word about well-known sankys, as well as a bit of my own thirst for revenge, I came up with a new website:
I am asking for anyone and everyone who has had a negative encounter with a sanky panky, to send me your info, fotos, stories etc., (I won't publish anything you don't want me to publish) and I will post it on my site, so others can search the gallery for Sankys, including nicknames, and aliases. :)
I would also love all the advice and comments from the very knowledgeable people out there, on what constitutes a sanky, how to deflect the sankys from the get go, and how to tell if you are dating a sanky. Yes I have read all the info on this site and could come up with a summary, but I'd really like to be able to quote it from the sources (either name or initals-as your privacy is respected). :) And any other comments or info You'd like me to add, just let me know.
Hopefully a little more awareness and a good database to search in, will help some more people out there :)
Thanks for all your input.

~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:

Peleca

Mar 11, 2009
Dude, are you sure that you can legally post someone's pictures and personal information (the sanky's) without their consent??? I would look into this first. You don't want any legal problems.

genistar

Jul 29, 2009
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
I love the idea of the sanky website. This should be a must read for all tourists going to the DR. Although I've never had any issues with a sanky, too many people have. I support you 100%!

Legal problems over consent? Are you serious? LMFAO! There's a functional legal system in the DR? Who knew...

Let them try it if they can:
1. Afford a lawyer.
2. Afford the 2nd lawyer after the 1st steals their money.
3. Find you in your home country.

As I once told a swindler in Boca Chica after he threatened to call the police on me for not paying his unadvertised and undisclosed sitting fee, "Go ahead and call the police, I can pay them off with less money than you're trying to extort from me." He knew I was right. Case closed.

People, if you take the Dominican legal system too seriously then the joke's on you. As long as the charge ain't murder or drug smuggling, you can get away with pretty much anything else.

Reactions: rubio_higuey

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah , good luck with that Jessica. How did your other project work out?

If you're going to label someone a sanky with name and picture you better go get some legal help first and then if you want to advertise your website here send Robert an email ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.