"Thomsonfly" Thomson Airways one way ticket possible

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Thomson Airways knows an "Thomsonfly.com"

From now you can book one way ticket from UK to the Dominican Republic.
on the web.

one way tickets from Dominican Rep. to the UK is still not available.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thomson Airways knows an "Thomsonfly.com"

From now you can book one way ticket from UK to the Dominican Republic.
on the web.

one way tickets from Dominican Rep. to the UK is still not available.

Could you please indicate whereabouts one-way tickets from UK to the DR are shown as available on a regular basis and which airports they fly into... please supply link.

I think you will find that one-way tickets from the DR to the UK are very much available!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
One ways...

In my experience, they do have very occasional one-way tickets for sale from the UK to the DR but they are few and far between.

However, others may be interested to note that I have a return ticket from POP to Manchester next Tuesday returning to POP from Manchester on Tuesday, 13th July.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
This question has been asked and answered before. Contact Charterflights.co.uk, provide you have a British passport they can do one ways in both directions to/from the airports used by Thomson, not always but often. I know I've used them.

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Thomson or maybe it was Britannia Airways had a tel contact in Punta Cana which you could call and book a 1 way to the UK, ( I myself used this a few times into Manchester). I am sure I read on DR1 the contact number before, but for the life of me I cannot find it now. They had a standard charge if I remember of 240 GBP one way ( not overpriced if you need to get back and they have availibility). Will keep looking.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
This question has been asked and answered before. Contact Charterflights.co.uk, provide you have a British passport they can do one ways in both directions to/from the airports used by Thomson, not always but often. I know I've used them.

My round trip has been booked with charterflights.co.uk - for a one-way trip, apart from having a British passport, you need to have arrived in the DR on a charter flight within the previous 12 months (as Granca informed us previously) but as I have booked a return trip this second criteria is irrevelant.