Drunk and in charge of a forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Sorry state of affairs to say the least.

Not directing this at anyone particular, but should it not be a requirement to stay sobre so opinion and balance is maintained throughout the shift?

Just a thought!

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
Just a thought, sometimes it take fire to fight fire, jejejeje. If someone has had too much to drink (either a poster or anyone else, you can tell when they pass out because all of a sudden their post goes to cvbnm,.sdfghjkl?ertyuiop56789.....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sorry state of affairs to say the least.

Not directing this at anyone particular, but should it not be a requirement to stay sobre so opinion and balance is maintained throughout the shift?

Just a thought!

When in Rome.....

Keeps the playing field level

WW

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Ahh.........POST TIME.....CHEERS!

I'm pouring more rum into my drink after that comment...........Requirement??.....what??... staying sober??......You can't be serious...........loosen up.....relax........@#$%#@*^%)(&*%$#@$#%^&$#.........oops!!.... just fell on my keyboard..............hahahahaha

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'm pouring more rum into my drink after that comment...........Requirement??.....what??... staying sober??......You can't be serious...........loosen up.....relax........@#$%#@*^%)(&*%$#@$#%^&$#.........oops!!.... just fell on my keyboard..............hahahahaha

When you drink..... my hearing slurs :))

WW

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
You don't HAVE to be inebriated to post on DR1 but it sure as hell makes reading & posting a little more tolerable!! Imagine coming on to read all the 'Doom & Gloom' posts, the 'sankie stories' & the 'Woe is Me' posts & having to be stone cold sober!!!!! :tired: :ermm::squareeye

Pass me another Presidente sweetheart & let me answer the next question! ~ Grahame.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
hahaha, and as for the random moderating? well, I expect if drink driving is tollerated here to a certain extent I suppose I can let the drunken moderating slide. Carry on:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.