Vacation visa for Canada

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
hello would anyonenow if know if my domincan boyfriend can come to visit in montreal if yes can you help me on steps to take

thank you

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
thank you .... does all this need to be sent to consulate in santo domingo or is there on in puerto plate? once he does all this if he is staying month anyone know the amount of money he needs? and if he applies for a vistor how long is it granted can he come back and forth until it expires or one shot deal ....

thank you let me know

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
thank you .... does all this need to be sent to consulate in santo domingo or is there on in puerto plate? once he does all this if he is staying month anyone know the amount of money he needs? and if he applies for a vistor how long is it granted can he come back and forth until it expires or one shot deal ....

thank you let me know

The answers to all your questions are contained in the web site. Read through it thoroughly. You can even pay his application fee on line through the site. You will need to do your own leg work on this one. Better yet, let him do it. Does he read, write or speak French or English? If not, he should sign up for a few classes and try again later.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
thank you .... does all this need to be sent to consulate in Santo domingo or is there on in puerto plate? once he does all this if he is staying month anyone know the amount of money he needs? and if he applies for a vistor how long is it granted can he come back and forth until it expires or one shot deal ....

thank you let me know

He needs to send it to Santo Domingo. At one time it was almost impossible to get a visitor visa to Canada but it seems that some people have been approved lately. We don't have a lot of info put please read through the VISA forum to gather more info.

Most of the info there is for Immigration but you'll find a few for visitor visas

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
He needs to send it to Santo Domingo. At one time it was almost impossible to get a visitor visa to Canada but it seems that some people have been approved lately. We don't have a lot of info put please read through the VISA forum to gather more info.

Most of the info there is for Immigration but you'll find a few for visitor visas

thank you i will check it out

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
The answers to all your questions are contained in the web site. Read through it thoroughly. You can even pay his application fee on line through the site. You will need to do your own leg work on this one. Better yet, let him do it. Does he read, write or speak French or English? If not, he should sign up for a few classes and try again later.

I am sorry to seem like a bother..I am a little mixed up there is so much information .. I just needed guidence....yes he reads english and writes....thank you again sorry