Air France - Paris to Santo Domingo?

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
For my next trip home, I will probably need to fly Air France service from Paris (CDG) to Santo Domingo. It seems that this flight makes a pit stop in Punta Cana before continuing on to Santo Domingo :disappoin . The flight number is 3563.

For anyone that has traveled this route, can you please tell me I will need to disembark in Punta Cana and go through immigration and customs and then board the plane again? Or is this a stop to let passengers destined for Punta Cana off the plane?

Thanks.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
No, the SDQ-bound passengers stay on the plane during the PUJ stopover.

Thanks Chiri.

That stop over is 1-1/2 hours. After a 9 hour flight, the last thing I want to do is sit another 1-1/2 hours in the plane.

Is it as bad as I am thinking?

Goll

Mar 10, 2009
I don't remember the stopover being much of a problem. Night fell while we were on the tarmac in Punta Cana, and the Russians got off the plane. It is a long flight, I might be tempted to get off there next time and rent a car.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
I don't remember the stopover being much of a problem. Night fell while we were on the tarmac in Punta Cana, and the Russians got off the plane. It is a long flight, I might be tempted to get off there next time and rent a car.

Thanks Goll. I think I will prepare for this as a back up.