Mobile Car Wash??????

Radiomaster101

May 25, 2010
Hello people,

I wanted to know if starting my own mobile car wash to peoples home would be a great idea in the Dominican Republic? If through the correct advertising and service will it function successfully and would I have a a complient clientel. Thank you.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
We have about

10 names of guys that come and wash / wax the car at our house at any time...............

Most of them also work at car washes too...........

Doesn't seem that hard to get someone to do it........at a price probably less then you'd have to charge.........

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I know two guys in Santiago who works full time doing of taxi drivers and doing car wash and detail in the side but no one of them can get away from the taxi as the second job is not enough to support their families.
You can try using the American technology and giving this business a more professional touch.....
Probando es que se guisa!!!

Try it.

JJ

Hello people,

I wanted to know if starting my own mobile car wash to peoples home would be a great idea in the Dominican Republic? If through the correct advertising and service will it function successfully and would I have a a complient clientel. Thank you.

I already have a mobile car wash all over the country. I goto Beach in Sosua and the guy who watches my car also cleans it, I go to Monument in Santiago or Ahi Bar or anywhere in that area and I also get my car washed, I goto Colonial zone and guess what,Yep a car wash, I goto Boca Chica and poof a carwash/security guard appears, Stop for food in Bayahibe and car washed again,keep traveling to Higuey and have lunch at a restaurant on the Blvd and out of nowhere my car gets cleaned again. Those are just the accidental car washes I find, How about the full service car washes in Santiago???? And I mean full service!!!! Booze,Broads and ohhh yeah a car wash. ;)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Remeber the Toronto car wash that had the girls - wet t-shirts and all.
it was an all nite car wash..... they lined up around the block to drive through.

That idea in Sosua might work .. a twofer