need help in finding a good resort

salcedo2010

Aug 11, 2010
Hey,
Can someone please help me!... I want to go to Punta Cana in early January with my g/f but i don't know whats the best resort to go to. I dont want to spend alot of money. what's the best resort on a low budget.

ps. Im young in my early 20's and my g/f is 18

Also does anyone know of where can i do to take a helicopter tour and how much does it cost??

nicholas1

Sep 4, 2010
resorts and tours

Hi I see that no one has answered ur plea , well I will try to help. If ur on a low budget I think that u might want to look at the RIU hotel, they also have alot of young people there. The Barcelo is also a well know chain,The Barcelo Dominican or the Bavaro Beach resort, are pertty reasonable. Tours I would recommend "SEE MORE TOURISM Excursiones" it's an independent Tour-operator and it's listed with the DR1 Directory. Check them out. I did a tour with them and they are less expensive than the hotel tour operators but the service is very good. They do Helicopter tours I believe.
Hope this helps

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Helicopter Tours and Low Budgets do not walk very nice Hand in Hand in Punta Cana.
we have a bunch of Budget resorts in the Area,
check out on
BarceloPunta Cana
VIK
Tropical princess/Caribe Club Princess
Barcelo Dominican Beach
Occidental Grand Flamenco
IFA Village and Ocean
Natura Park
have Fun
Mike

2thebeach

May 7, 2010
I would recommend the Majestic Elegance. Great food, great entertainment and lots of activities on the beach and around the pool.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the Majestic Elegance is a great Hotel, Yes, My own favorite.
will be there for a 2nd week this Year next week with the Mrs to celebrate My Birthday, but I would sure not count it to the Budget Resort Crowd.
cheers
Mike