Reliable Taxi Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Could anyone recommend a reliable taxi driver for a pick up at the airport? I need to go to Costambar early next month. I am in contact waiting on a response in PM from another DR1 member. Any and all information would be helpful. Thanks to all in advance!!!

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I use a Tecni-Taxi driver by the name of Johnson. He speaks English and his cell phone number is 829-320-7279. If you call him ahead of time he'll meet you at the airport or you could call when you land (there is a Codetel call center at the POP airport) and wait for him.

He'll charge significantly less than the $45 the taxi mafia would.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
It is always funny when people get stressed out about finding a taxi driver a month in advance..

IT'S SIMPLE!!!! Walk out of the airport, and you can find all the taxi's you need..The prices are posted on the board..

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
It is always funny when people get stressed out about finding a taxi driver a month in advance..

IT'S SIMPLE!!!! Walk out of the airport, and you can find all the taxi's you need..The prices are posted on the board..

if you want to pay those ridiculous prices.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
If you PM me I'll send you the name and phone number of an English speaking taxi driver who will give you a price ahead of time and be waiting for you at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.